Word Association Game.

LEAF56

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Road Runner > The Judge (both were 1970's muscle cars.... Here comes the judge!)

The Judge > Pinto

(BTW: I dont remember the Judge, but I sure as hell konw of the Road Runner... LOL. Also, Great idea by the way. Its funny how much Patton comes up and that post where someone went from whiskey to sheep early on... please, explain that one to your readers! LOL)

Road Runner > The Judge (both were 1970's muscle cars.... Here comes the judge!)

The Judge > Pinto

(BTW: I dont remember the Judge, but I sure as hell konw of the Road Runner... LOL. Also, Great idea by the way. Its funny how much Patton comes up and that post where someone went from whiskey to sheep early on... please, explain that one to your readers! LOL)

Ever been to Scotland, Hackworth? Your gonna die out there from laughter, so many sheep, so few overweight Guiness chugging lassies out there...

That's why - whiskey => single malt, Highland or Speyside... = an abundance of sheep

As for the Patton run, during my time as recruit, we had to hold a weekly march, every Friday... The school CO decided to hold the Pattons, those 17 km runs with equipment. The fun part was that you could make your own time, we started off at about 5 PM, the first finished 1 1/2 hours later, our dear Strübi made it in 4 1/2... but no consequences what so ever. This flexibility was a nice change from the usual order. It was the first time ever for me to advance under artillery fire... Meaning they were still practicing firing while we began the first leg to the target area... That's when I picked up my souvenir fuses...

The Judge > Pinto

"The Judge" was a variation of the Pontiac GTO. Here's a link I found with a few pics:

http://www.musclecarcalendar.com/mikesgtohome.htm

BTW, here's a repeat of the last entry by redgtsamurai:

Pinto > death trap