mapman

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted to the site:

Shot's proposal for the Table of Contents

Ratseal's updated link page.

We need a volunteer to search through SB.com for all the good threads on scenario design. If someone can put them (name and link) in a Word document and email it to me, that would be great!

Please email to: MarcP AT ocweb DOT com.

Thanks,

mm

Chapter 7, Events, Triggers, Conditions and how to use them, has as it's first entry GaryOwen's excellent instruction on the Logic Box and how to use BOOLEAN Logic when designing your missions!

I think he has done and excellent job explaining a rather difficult subject for some of us (including myself), and this is just his first draft :!:

Please drop by for a read and find out if Fluffy is really a cat or just a dog in dragg :shock:

If Fluffy is either a cat or a dog, then she is a...

All thoughts, suggestions and input are welcome on the forum there called GaryOwen and the Logic Box.

Check it out at:

http://scenariodesign.steelbeasts.com

Thanks again GO :cvcys:

Nicely done :!:

~mm 8)

The flow of data so far has been: Submissions coming to me, me then incorporating/changing as needed, sending back to source for giggle check, then to draft. In parallel with this flow are routings to Map and Rat, input from them, and maybe another return to source for giggle check.

Do we want to see an actual chart? If someone has Visio that would help, otherwise I'll see about building a .jpg with paint.

I

have it too, so if I can help....