2016 payware upgrade?

Stratos

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im trying to remember when did Ssnake started building hype with giving us informations from the new content list las time ( when we were waiting 3.0).

But if June 16th is the day indeed, then actual moment when we will get some new info must be near as well. I cant wait....:luxhello:

Im trying to remember when did Ssnake started building hype with giving us informations from the new content list las time ( when we were waiting 3.0).

But if June 16th is the day indeed, then actual moment when we will get some new info must be near as well. I cant wait....:luxhello:

I read what Ssnake said as June 2016 not June 16th.

• Members
I read what Ssnake said as June 2016 not June 16th.
That's what I intended to say, yes.

The trouble is, the team will be stuck in London for ITEC from mid May until the end of it, so this will essentially preclude any software work during that time. I suppose however that the beta testers will still find something. So we may be forced to resume some last minute changes in early June (but we can't afford to spend a lot of time there).

There'll be another two week field trip for me and selected other team members; somehow I'll have to manage the PE release while on the road. No idea yet how that's going to work out. :c:

• 2 weeks later...
On 3 March 2016 at 0:15 AM, Ssnake said:

That's what I intended to say, yes.

The trouble is, the team will be stuck in London for ITEC from mid May until the end of it, so this will essentially preclude any software work during that time. I suppose however that the beta testers will still find something. So we may be forced to resume some last minute changes in early June (but we can't afford to spend a lot of time there).

There'll be another two week field trip for me and selected other team members; somehow I'll have to manage the PE release while on the road. No idea yet how that's going to work out. :c:

Looking forward to seeing you at ITEC!

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/03/2016 at 10:05 PM, Ssnake said:

Wednesday evening's the opportunity to hurt our competitors by drinking their free boze. ;)

That's  always been the AFV Sim approach, some years ago in Cologne we drank KMW dry if I remember correctly, with the help of Irish Hussar :D

Hello all you fellow Steel Beasters (Not sure if thats a suitable name for us but hey lol)

I am very proud to be part of such a great realism gaming community which shares the same passion for both Tanks and SB Pro. That being said I am quite new here and wish to try involve myself as much as possible!

I aim to promote SB Pro as much as possible to increase our community and make sure we keep the treads rolling in the mud. With that being said I am very passionate about SB Pro and I have committed most of my YouTube Gaming Channel to Steel Beasts Pro PE. If anyone is ever interested then please feel free to come check out my channel! You can search for Matsimus on the search bar or go straight to my channels Steel Beasts Pro playlist by searching for Steel Beasts Pro Matsimus! I really hope some of my content at least mildly entertains you and I always like to interact and chat with my viewers so please feel free to leave a comment or any feedback! If you really really like it then feel free to subscribe also for featured content as its released!

Back on topic though...haha

I am really really looking forward to the new update and I'm hoping that maybe the Brits could get the Titan and Trojan.................. ;-) 

Whatever you guys update I'm sure it will be fantastic and I appreciate your work!

Matsimus