UK Armour Sunday 20 Dec 2015

Tjay

Nice show

We where really lucky tonight that 2 guys couldn't make at the last minute otherwise we would have been too many

And grenny my turret suffered a malfunction from a hit of that platoon that shot your last aslv

I wassen't killed but couldn't move the turret

But nice little mission

Kudos to KT again for leading us

and i think that the channel commander thing worked like a charm

Nice

Have a happy x-mas and a happy new year everyone

cu on the 27th or in the new year

Originally posted in the Dec 13 thread by mistake. Doh.

Another enjoyable and instructive evening. 8 players present, and what with KT letting us all down very badly by not having his new training scenario ready, we reverted to the UKA-modified Platoon Attack so that 1 platoon could be manned by two instructors and two students. The second tank platoon and the ASLAV platoon were handled (superbly) by myself and Grenny. KT commanded, so it was of course a Major Victory - although I have to say that the 'variable enemy response' gave him an easy ride this time round, with the usual two ATGM teams not appearing and some reckless counter attacking by Red leading to heavy losses. But the important thing was that the training task was completed successfully, TooTall, losing his MP virginity in the process. (Xbox, where were you?)

Comms were conducted on our new TS server provided by Dr Hat, and we have now standardised on one channel per platoon with the platoon leaders and higher as Channel Commanders. All players can, of course, designate themselves as Channel Commanders, if they wish to listen in on the Command Net, but comms discipline means they do not transmit.

Plans for next Sunday will be announced shortly in a new thread.

Swordsman and MajorDuck please let me know if you wish to be part of the UKA team in the upcoming Top Tank Platoon.Tnx. See Volcano's thread in this section of the forum for more details.

Hi Tjay

Thanks for the invitation but i feel i have to recline as i will just drag you guys down, i am no where near proficient enough to play in that league.

Plain and simple i fake it , i shoot like shit but know a lot about Military stuff and i enjoy the camaraderie but know my limitations

You should invite Dr hat he is a straight shooter

And much more competitive then me :gun: :gun: