Codemeter error:

Tankleader

Hello All,

I just received my Pro PE version today and installed it on my vist 32 machine. I followed the install directions but when I try to run Steelbeaste PRO PE I get the following error:

Codemeter error: Please ensure your CM stick is securely in a USB port 100146:11051

I have version 3.10 installed, which was on the CD. I went to try and update the firmware but it looks like I don't have anything on my dongle, in the CM-Stick box there is nothing there???

I've tried every USB port and get the same error, can anyone provide me any guidance?

Tanks

Andy Elesky

Sean,

I will see if any of these will work, I can't even start SB PRO PE to see what version I have since I get the error message as soon as I do. I will try and download the beta version to see what happens. When I run the Codemeter software I can't update that either since it doesn't recognize the dongle.

Tanks

Andy

• Administrators

Try uninstalling the codemeter drivers, rebooting, then installing the new ones. I dont think the dongle is required to install the drivers. The drivers need to be updated in order for it to see the dongle, then you can mess around with the firmware.

OK, I've got the new Codemeter Runtime 3.30b running and it see's the dongle but now when I try and run SBPRO PE windows vista says there is an error with the program. I am running SBPR PE vers 2.3.2.8 with the hotfix. I've also turned off DEP for SBPRO PE and it still refuses to run, I still get the error message that says it has stopped working.

Tanks

Andreas Elesky

The simplest and most reliable combination appears to be Beta 2.370 and the latest Codemeter, rather than the patched 2.xxx retail version.

I couldn't get the patched version to work at all, once I downloaded and installed the beta version I managed to get logged in and play. Now, in the briefing screen am I supposed to see a mini-map in the lower right corner?

Tanks

Andreas Elesky