Views

dantheman10001

• 4 weeks later...
Having same issue. I haven't played SB in about 7-8 years, and I am having some issues getting used to the updated keyboard commands. :gun:

Well if its in the "Instant Action" scenario (you don't say) then yes you will have the same issue because F8 is disabled (as above).

Similarly IIRC many of the tutorials have F8 disabled (e.g. if you are learning to be a gunner, you don't need F8, you need to be looking through the sight). :)

As for the "updated keyboard commands" I don't think they have changed?

There is a PDF of the Keyboard Chart in your "Docs\PDF for Print" Folder if you need a reminder/prompt or alternatively you can map the commands to the keys you remember.

Roger, have already cut and paste an export version of the key commands out to my documents and printed it out. I always used the above and behind view (f8 I think) as my primary view when I wasn't in the GPS. It gave the closest feel to being in a TC's hatch (surprisingly more so than being in the TC's hatch view). So far so good. Will take a bit to get back into the swing of it all, but it will come back.

Having same issue. I haven't played SB in about 7-8 years, and I am having some issues getting used to the updated keyboard commands. :gun:

I'm Still sore from battles with Archangel from the SB1 days. In 15 years of SB that name is in the top 5 of feared adversaries of Mine. Good to see You back again, I think:icon_frown: If it is indeed the original Archangel.