UK Armour Sunday 3 Jan 2016

Kingtiger

Ratz! I've already done my map recce and initial appreciation/estimate based on the six vehicle force. No worries, though: execute Plan "B!" :biggrin: See you later!

The version Tjay wants to use has four tanks four Apcs and a support echelon.

One idea:

If you already handle the mission in the sce. editor; add the plan to the sce file.

That way one could be sure to have it ready at the start!

Thanks for setting up the game! Tjay, thanks for taking the time do do planning an leading the mission!

One idea:

If you already handle the mission in the sce. editor; add the plan to the sce file.

That way one could be sure to have it ready at the start!

Thanks for setting up the game! Tjay, thanks for taking the time do do planning an leading the mission!

My pleasure - although it wasn't at the time due to loss of my 'cunning plan' and the fact that the subsequent ad hoc control didn't work out at all well. Did you get some decent video.

And please tell me how to add the plan to the .sce file. :)

best quote of the day

Well, I certainly didn't know that opening the scenario with the mission editor (as Crusty did) and saving without changing anything effectively created a new scenario that would not accept the original plan. But one lives and learns...

I'm damned if I'm going to let my planning go to waste, so we will revisit this mission in a three weeks and use the plan. And hopefully, all the remaining bugs in the comms system will have been ironed out. :clin:

Edited by Tjay

but for the love of tanks, make sure you SAVE IT AS SOMETHING ELSE.

Like "mission-wow-wow_Tjayplan.sce" otherwise you will force your plan on next commander next time we play the mission as your plan will already be there cluttering up if he wants to make a new plan.

So rename the mission so we can keep originals apart from modified.

plan.jpg

/KT

but for the love of tanks, make sure you SAVE IT AS SOMETHING ELSE.

Like "mission-wow-wow_Tjayplan.sce" otherwise you will force your plan on next commander next time we play the mission as your plan will already be there cluttering up if he wants to make a new plan.

So rename the mission so we can keep originals apart from modified.

plan.jpg

/KT

KT i don't understand can i have it bent in pink neon lighting please

tumblr_ljrp8by41y1qc1j5so1_500.jpg:tongue: