Top Tank Platoon 2016 (discussion thread)

Volcano

• Moderators

Thanks for organizing the tournament Volcano,it was great fun, I have a suggestion for the next.

Sometimes I was a bit overloaded in the tank, reading the map to find my position, reporting enemy contacts, report my own position to friends,keep tracking the positions of friendly tanks, and at the sime time scan around for targets.

So I think is a good idea play with full crews,(gunner/TC, driver if enough players), even if we have less teams.

Thanks for the feedback but, given that some teams had trouble getting four people to play, and given that we barely had enough team to begin with (we can barely consider one of the teams being part of it), I would rather leave it as is. Besides, I think you guys did fine with four people. ;)

We would imagine that we would also have a problem with everyone wanting to be gunners too (there is no Top Driver, or Top Commander award after all).

This is probably more in line with the up coming Leopard tank crew tournament though...

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Nothing else to see here. It is finished.

If you guys want to keep trading jabs then by all means do so in another thread - at your own risk. I cannot say I am happy about how the tournament ended. Next time (if there is a next time) there will be zero tolerance for nonsense; posts will be deleted if they are not in the spirit of the tournament. During the tournament if you want to speak your mind then at least have the respect to do so in some other thread.

/////////////////////////

Out of respect to the tournament, I cleaned up the thread.