Volcano

Top Tank Platoon 2016 (discussion thread)

Hi Renders,

very well played from your side. I can promise you we will never use a platoon tactic again. :c:

cheers

D u k e

Edited by D u k e

ahah LOL! anyway, i really hope we will meet again in finals. I was really looking forward to test your squad skills, even if that supposed our team loss.

Thanks to our Platoon Commander Assassin, "Vipera" Sargeant Colebrook and Cavgunner.

Video from the DU Justice vs RU match, Russian team recorded:

Very interesting.What happened at 21:44? Can anyone translate what they say?. Seems the TC can see the target,but the gunner not, however the TC was not overriding.

Very interesting.What happened at 21:44? Can anyone translate what they say?. Seems the TC can see the target,but the gunner not, however the TC was not overriding.

Yes, you are right. The gunner speaks something it seems: "I don't see, I don't see, directly on course I don't see."

can these be watched live as an spectator?

Someone may let you if you coordinate with them (unless someone broadcasts on Twitch). Either way, it is up to the teams involved.