Scenario Designing Shortcut

Tacbat

Found a bit of a shortcut that can save mission designers a bit of time when testing a scenario.

First, run SB twice so you have it on two windows. Open up the mission editor and the scenario you are working on in both windows. Hit "Test" in one of the windows (we will use window 1 for this example "W1").

Now, you can play through the scenario on W1, and still be able to make changes to the scenario on W2 as you find them. This works great for me since I can usually only remember a few errors at a time. When you have finished the scenario on W1, switch back to W2. Make any final adjustments you need to do in W2, then "Save" the scenario. Switch back to W1 and hit "Replay". The scenario will now reload with the new changes in it.

This will save you from having to go back and forth from the scenario editor to the testing phase which can save on load times.

Sneaky bastard!!!:sonic: So thats how you are able to crank out scenario after scenario. Before I thought you had captured one of the Generals or possibly Wahrborg , and locked them up in your dungeon to work on your stuff as you slept.

Thanks for the tip TacBat

Or have two Pc's running and a stick to move the mission between machines. This was the method I used when at the Sim center.

Both work great.:)

Hmm...I can not start two sessions, since I get a codemeter error when I start SB the second time! How do you go about this?

Have I missed a codemeter update? I currently have Version 3.10 of Jul/26/2006.

Fixed with my own brain... Had to go with 370 and codemeter 3.30.

Cheers

Sorry, not realy near Hohenfels but have some spare time in September.

Here you have a Map of some german Users: http://www.steelbeasts.eu/forum/vbgooglemapme.php

I will post this in the german Forum, so we will see......

Great I travel a fair bit and like to conect with other SB players for a cold one. er maybe two.

Even better if they use SB for their units training to compare notes.

I´ll try to get some of 911 to meet you.

Its 1.400 Km to go for me to HOHENFELS and back, so....... but I try!

Here is the Link to my Forum Post (in german)

http://www.steelbeasts.eu/forum/showthread.php?p=9013#post9013

Two Members ask a for a fixed Date, so when are you around here (They want to merry in September) ?

I fly out of Canada on the 8-9th of Sept.

I'm getting 3 days off somewhere before i return, I'll post more when I find out the details.

Any of you on EX in that area in Sept?