UKA TTP

Tjay

Gentlemen, I have just received the following from Volcano by PM.

Hello Tjay,

Our team is offering the following time to play Game 4:

SLOT 3) 2100 GMT+1 Saturday / 1500 CST Saturday

Will you guys be able to play this round? Please let me know if so, and if that day/time slot is good for you.

Also, I was taking to 12Alfa and he said he might be interested in CO'ing the mission if you cannot find someone to do it. Just trying to help out.

So at this stage I will step smartly aside and ask 12A to 'take if from here'. :clin:

Gentlemen, I have just received the following from Volcano by PM.

Hello Tjay,

Our team is offering the following time to play Game 4:

SLOT 3) 2100 GMT+1 Saturday / 1500 CST Saturday

Will you guys be able to play this round? Please let me know if so, and if that day/time slot is good for you.

Also, I was taking to 12Alfa and he said he might be interested in CO'ing the mission if you cannot find someone to do it. Just trying to help out.

So at this stage I will step smartly aside and ask 12A to 'take if from here'. :clin:

If still interested post here, if I have enough to still form a team we shall.:gun:

• Moderators

Just remember, if T29 is playing then that means someone is getting replaced. Tjay or 12Alfa, post in the TTP discussion thread (I might miss it here) who is replacing who and you the team will be set.

I have to admit I am confused, but I am sure one of you two will clear up the new team composition in a post before game time. ;)