Iraq to acquire superior Abrams to SB community?

OnAlienware

And?
marginalization of the very idea that the M-1 be brought up to modern standards, ...fearful, girlish squeals at the thought of actually using their country's armed forces in any type of combat, etc

I think his point was, even though the many variants of the Leo and other vehicles we enjoy in SB Pro PE are available to us by means of development of these vehicles for government contracts, it would be very much appreciated by everyone besides the usual Leo players, if a late model M-1 could be made available. Perhaps a version with ugraded armor and a separate TC sight etc... The M-1A2 comes to mind.

Everyone realizes that additions to SB Pro PE are generally the direct result of additions to SB Pro, and that developments separate from contractual obligations are hard for Esim to accomplish. That is understood. So every addition, no matter how small or insignificant it may seem to some people, are appreciated by myself. If the current M-1 could be modified to add a near current version of the M-1, there would be much joy for many of us. I also acknowledge that everyone has there own most desired vehicle, T-72, Chieftan, Challenger, Merkava, the non existent CV90 120. There is no way that everyone is going to get what they want. Its unlikely ANYONE is going to get what they want anytime soon.

The condescending comments, the marginalization, and the attempted thread hijacks that are thrown out there by people afraid of facing a MBT in the same class as their favorite uber panzer variant in a MP scenario, are not appreciated by the people who start these threads, I'm pretty sure.

Mog

http://www.steelbeasts.com/sbforums/showthread.php?t=2793

number two guys. give it a rest. we HAD a forum for discussions like this, but it's locked now. either way, i'm sick of hearing this crap out of our own "press" much less from people who don't even live here in the U.S.

but yea, Ssnake, get a flight to Iraq and sell some SB Pro! that T-72 would look beautiful from the interior... :biggrin:

oh yea, and i'm unemployed right now... teaching SB would be awesome just so long as i dont take an IED up the kazoo!

I'll keep you company Hack, not in that weird ARRC way mind. :eek2:

Hack, for most of us it's 'wazoo'. Maybe yours makes a buzzing noise when it does its business...

No, I don't really want to know.

Shot

:biggrin::biggrin:

Hack, for most of us it's 'wazoo'. Maybe yours makes a buzzing noise when it does its business...

No, I don't really want to know.

Shot

You say Po ta to I say Po tat o. You say To ma to I say To mat o. You say Kazoo I say wazoo Lets call the whole thing off.

haha Congo!

Kazoo-s.jpg

i guess i could have said the "wakazoo!"

and WHY NOT hedge?! :biggrin:

p.s. and back on track, right on Mogwa. As usual, well spoken.

In my era they made a kazoo by wrapping a piece of waxpaper around a comb. Hack do you know where my train of thought originated, I believe it was a Satchmo tune.