UK Armour 14th February 2016

Tjay

The mission planned for this Sunday has had to be put back to March for various reasons, so we will have another go at Zipuli's Elvis Ringing the Doorbell. We did this as recently at 31 Jan and achieved a marginal victory despite heavy losses. The briefing will therefore include a brief analysis of what went wrong and why it won't happen this time!

Grenny, would you like another crack at this or would you prefer to let someone else C.O?

WARNING ORDER

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20160214T19&p1=%3A

TS Server: teamspeak3.i3d.net:10077

Link to previous mission: http://www.steelbeasts.com/sbforums/showthread.php?t=22425

Please ignore all posts in this thread other than the briefing and the map. New manning list to follow shortly.

Edited by Tjay

1st SQN Command elements

65 CO (1 Leo2A5DK) : Major Duck

85 FO : Duke

1st PLT 1st SQN (4 Leo2A5DK)

11 PLT CO (15) : 12Alfa

12 : Zaphod

13 : CharlieB

14 PLT SG (16) : Zipuli

2nd PLT 1st SQN (4 Leo2A5DK)

21 PLT CO (25) : CavGunner

22 : T29

24 PLT SG (26) : Swordsmandk

3rd PLT 1st SQN (4 Leo2A5DK)

31 PLT CO (35)

34 PLT SG (36)

1st PLT 4th COY (4 CV9035DK)

11 PLT CO (45) : Kingtiger

12 : Wiglif

13 : Grimlokk

14 PLT SG (46) : Tjay

55 MMT SEC 4th COY (2 M106A1)

41 SEC CO (55)

75 STB ESK Support services

support assets incl. biber

arty+motar rdy

Edited by Major duck

Looks like Grenny/Ronin will be able to attend so we need someone to volunteer to C.O this. And we should take a few minutes during the briefing to discuss what didn't to quite right last time. I confess that I can't put my finger on the exact problem; the plan seemed very sound but numerous mistakes were made during the execution.

Which is why there is a Worldclock link at the top of the Warning Order of every mission.
Yes , took me a while to realize it was that one because below had a huge list of other ..........Thought those were other events but every thing is clear now... i feel so blond

Yes , took me a while to realize it was that one because below had a huge list of other ..........Thought those were other events but every thing is clear now... i feel so blond

Well, blondes have the most fun. Or so the saying goes. :clin:

Look forward to seeing you tomorrow evening.

Well if we a quoting famous dead guys:

"Everything in war is very simple. But the simplest thing is difficult."

Carl von Clausewitz,"On War"

"If the British can attack us from three directions, you can be sure that they will select the fourth." German Battalion Commander to his subordinates, Western Front, 1916 (Apocryphal).