Heres my first skin

Ablemaster

Thanks guys, working on the roof now, may take the plates off the turret, not all have them, plus [ cop out] dont know know how to make em correctly yet. Wanted 11B on side as 15th/19th Hussars while at warminster, but again copted out as numbers reverse on other side and not experienced enough to correct. Will keep learning and trying have enjoyed it, will upload if anyone is interested when finished in a day or two.

Thanks for all support and my dumb questions in these forums, have learned a lot and enjoyed every minute. :)

Thanks guys, working on the roof now, may take the plates off the turret, not all have them, plus [ cop out] dont know know how to make em correctly yet. Wanted 11B on side as 15th/19th Hussars while at warminster, but again copted out as numbers reverse on other side and not experienced enough to correct. Will keep learning and trying have enjoyed it, will upload if anyone is interested when finished in a day or two.

Thanks for all support and my dumb questions in these forums, have learned a lot and enjoyed every minute. :)

Ablemaster.

11B is the callsign for the CO's tank and nothing to do with the Regt.

11B - CO

22B - 2IC

33 - RSM

OB Sqn Ldr

OC Sqn 2ic

33A Sqn Sgt Maj

14B - Ambulance

10, 11, 12 - 1 Tp

20, 21, 22 - 2 Tp

30, 31, 32 - 3 Tp

40, 41, 42 - 4 Tp

24A - Tiffy

24B - CRARRV

24C - WRARRV

Can't remamber the rest.

Sqn is shown by the symbol around to the numbers

A Sqn Triangle

B Sqn Square

C Sqn Diamond

D Sqn Rectangle

HQ Sqn Circle

(I may have the symbols the wrong way around)

Ablemaster.

11B is the callsign for the CO's tank and nothing to do with the Regt.

11B - CO

22B - 2IC

33 - RSM

OB Sqn Ldr

OC Sqn 2ic

33A Sqn Sgt Maj

14B - Ambulance

10, 11, 12 - 1 Tp

20, 21, 22 - 2 Tp

30, 31, 32 - 3 Tp

40, 41, 42 - 4 Tp

24A - Tiffy

24B - CRARRV

24C - WRARRV

Can't remamber the rest.

Sqn is shown by the symbol around to the numbers

A Sqn Triangle

B Sqn Square

C Sqn Diamond

D Sqn Rectangle

HQ Sqn Circle

(I may have the symbols the wrong way around)

Intressting info, thanks for that! but what is a tiffy? 24A ?

Finished, here she is, having probs with roof, the blank file i have is covered in yellow spots, no matter what i do i cant seem to cover these spots, any ideas? also tried to upload and followed the instructions but no joy is the upload facility working? Thanks, ps hope some may like my version, still learning and hope to continue with other skins,cheers guys.

A bit dirtier but ready to go

CH15.jpg

CH3.jpg

Hi, ive figured out the upload thing, i first uploaded without pictures added and then uploaded again, but with thumbnail etc, hope this is ok, thanks guys. PS think ive worked out the roof painting problem, but am open to suggestions, still a newb here, but getting there, :)

also tried to upload and followed the instructions but no joy is the upload facility working?

1.Nah, it aint broken, its just that each upload needs to be approved and thats my jobb to do, and as I work night im asleep during normal europeans "days" so it always take a while to get the upload approved if its during european daytime (wake up at 15:00 GMT)

2. you uploaded a 800*600pixel thumbnail, and max size thumbnail is 128*128, wich means I deleted that one and did a thumbnail out of the photo attached (the photo can be how big you want thoe)

3.http://www.steelbeasts.com/sbforums/showthread.php?t=9273 regarding details.

4. You uploaded 2 different uploads, if you need to change something in your upload wait first for the approval, then go to the upload and hit "edit" then you can change whatever you want (new thumbnail/photos, new briefing, updated skin etc)

5. You PM:ed wrong dude about the uploads, but he forwarded it to me :)

Dont worry, most new guys fails with their uploads :sonic:

But I do like the skin, would want some more wear but thats up to each skinner how much they want it. If you need a challenger skin for the Leo2A5 look in the Leo2A5 section ;)

CharlieB: roger

/KT

Finished, here she is, having probs with roof, the blank file i have is covered in yellow spots, no matter what i do i cant seem to cover these spots, any ideas? also tried to upload and followed the instructions but no joy is the upload facility working? Thanks, ps hope some may like my version, still learning and hope to continue with other skins,cheers guys.

A bit dirtier but ready to go

<snip>

First skin, eh? You've done a pretty good job, Ablemaster! Wooah! :thumbup:

About the roof, try this template. This template is from Dejawolf's SBPro PE Template Page.

Welcome! :)

Fab