Jump to content
D u k e

Åben Hede 2016

Recommended Posts

Just came home from "åben hede" with a face like a lobster :D

 

Been great and a great thx to the 911 guys for taking good care of us. 

 

Big thx to the kanium guys showing up as well. 

 

I have already reserve cabins for more kanium guys next year.

 

Been awesome...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yep i also look like a lobster and thanks for the food and stuff even though we feel bad about us not being allow to contribute

 

Thanks from all of us and say hi to your families

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Zaphod said:

Danish pale face gone red :D
we want pics ! :D

That is how the danebrogen (the Danish national flag) was invented. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Swordsmandk said:

Yes they just made the show and we manage to say hello to them before we left the German Base camp :P

 

Good to know they made it OK.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Major duck said:

auch my face arms and neck hurts i don't dare to think how i would have looked without sunscreen 50% on

What is that "sun"-thing you talk about? haven't seen it this year...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Grenny said:

What is that "sun"-thing you talk about? haven't seen it this year...

Stop living in a bunker and come

out and see the sun again before 4.0 comes out ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Major duck said:

auch my face arms and neck hurts i don't dare to think how i would have looked without sunscreen 50% on

 

????

 

How hot was it 35, 40, 45?

 

I mean Denmark only gets to what 20 on a "good" day, doesn't it?

 

or did you roll around on the BBQ hot plate or something? ;)

 

Edited by Gibsonm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gibsonm said:

 

????

 

How hot was it 35, 40, 45?

 

I mean Denmark only gets to what 20 on a "good" day, doesn't it?

it wassent that warm 26 c but it was the fact that all of us nerds where out for the first time in the sun this year we cant compete with you guys you prolly have a hotter time of it on xmas eve then we do during our summer. :P

 

So most of us vent from complete white to complete red in 8 hours

so now you know how the oldest flag in the world was created 

XE5f6JF.png 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Kingtiger said:

Stop living in a bunker and come

out and see the sun again before 4.0 comes out ;)

does not help...rain rain rain. Wish the english would take their type of summer with them out of europe ;-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Grreat time, thanks to Duke and all the 911 guys for the hospitaly (beer/food). Great to meet all the voices from europe that I have fought with with SB, 

 

Now, if I only can find out those other voices in my head are,,,,,.....?

 

 

Again a huge tanks!

Edited by 12Alfa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys,

 

back home, after a 10 hours drive.

I will check the pictures tomorrow.

 

cheers 

 

D u k e

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some pics from åben hede 2016 (Open heath 2016)

 

M578 and Centurion III

itY4g3r.png

 

M41DK1

Yxpo3ei.png

 

M113

UWGcCKU.png

 

M113 Amb

cFLRfTF.png

 

M10

rFhsvF9.png

 

M113 TOW in UN colors

6GkTEz9.png

 

Leopard 1A5DK with Ramta Plough

22OlFku.png

 

M92 Maskin kanin or Micky mouse

dUUZEAp.png

 

CV9035DK

zqi53NW.png

 

F16 passing low overhead

cAau2yS.png

 

Bombs dropped 

NLylL7o.pngEfOKd5R.png

 

Arty dropping

QlHaW1l.png

 

Mortars firing

uKMive2.pngkH5s6Bt.png

 

Leo 1 and 2s firing

c88O2eA.pngQsVOKam.pngJoZui7s.png

Fm43L8a.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Major duck said:

you prolly have a hotter time of it on xmas eve then we do during our summer. :P

 

 

Well given that Christmas Eve for us is in Summer, then yes we probably do. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gibsonm said:

Well given that Christmas Eve for us is in Summer, then yes we probably do. ;)

 

What a nonsense - everybody knows that Christmas is in winter time!

 

Next thing you say is that the sun is in the north at noon, that you're walking upside down, and driving on the left side of the road. Do you really think that we'll fall for these yarns?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ssnake said:

 

What a nonsense - everybody knows that Christmas is in winter time!

 

Next thing you say is that the sun is in the north at noon, that you're walking upside down, and driving on the left side of the road. Do you really think that we'll fall for these yarns?

 

 

Some might say we both have he steering wheel on the right side of the car.

 

Boom Boom!

:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Grenny said:

does not help...rain rain rain. Wish the english would take their type of summer with them out of europe ;-)

We will in about two years. LoL

Edited by Marko

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ssnake said:

and driving on the left side of the road. Do you really think that we'll fall for these yarns?

 

and the reason for the Leopard's driver being on the right hand side of the vehicle would be .... ? ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...