UK Armour 13th March 2016 - Defense of Hameln (big map)

Swordsmandk

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys i have a question. At the beginning of the mission, the platoon of tanks Leo1A5 went to the town Esbeck. Why?

Wanting to take out observers on the hills east and north of Esbeck. And he didn't consider the force in the north a threat, as he thought they are to far away to engage.

Didn't turn out well.

The second Leo 1 platoon just could not fall back fast enough....

Servus Oleg,

Guys i have a question. At the beginning of the mission, the platoon of tanks Leo1A5 went to the town Esbeck. Why?

to kick your ass.:gun:

No, my mission was to get contact. I wanted to go to the ridge and the gap in the south to have a look what is behind and maybe to try some long shots in the flank of your main body.

cheers

D u k e

Understand. It was a surprise for us. We expected an ambush to the North-West from Marienau.

Yes, that was planned, but we could not get there in time.

So I opted for observation only.

I tried to slow you down just after you crossed ridge north of OSTERWALD. Problem was you pushed on faster then my Leo1s could drive backwards :-/

Yes, that was planned, but we could not get there in time.

So I opted for observation only.

I tried to slow you down just after you crossed ridge north of OSTERWALD. Problem was you pushed on faster then my Leo1s could drive backwards :-/

Our T-72 has more problems with reversing. Therefore, only forward. Cheers!!!))))

thx to maximus

Oh! It`s a quite cool video and idea of video. So funny and sincere tanker in helmet. I looked with pleasure. Just music for the teaser is not suitable for the REDs, it is more suited to the Nazis or other militarists. I`m shure it would be better something like this

hey we are more playing with helmets 8)

Who care about music. All I care about is seing tank fighting. And omg did we get steamrolled.

@Grenny - I lolled at your comment. Reverse AAR ftw.

EDIT: The music is from a RTS strategy game I believe. Shame if you see it that way.

hey we are more playing with helmets 8)

Who care about music. All I care about is seing tank fighting. And omg did we get steamrolled.

@Grenny - I lolled at your comment. Reverse AAR ftw.

EDIT: The music is from a RTS strategy game I believe. Shame if you see it that way.

The songs called hell march its been adapted from a video game. command and conquer I think.

if you Google it there's a video from nearly every nations military using the Hell march music.

My favourite version.

. LoL