Fire and Bike season

Gibsonm

You think those bikes are funny, more then you would think 1986-87 the danish lifeguards regiment actually tried using bikes as a cost saving measure, they use the standard danish army bike but both the Carl Gustav and LMG gunners had problems with it between their legs plus the bicycle wheels broke because of load especially in terrain.

They had so much maintenance that it ended up being more expensive then if they had used the MAN 8136.

Only the lifeguards :c:

I bet motorists would give you plenty of space around you with one of those on your bike.

Years ago I bought a 12 ga. pump shotgun at a pawn shop. The owner was apparently too lazy to do the background check the same day, so I had to wait for it. He called me a couple days later to tell me I could pick it up. I was at work at the time and had ridden my motorcycle.

I went over on my lunch break and picked up the gun. He gave me a soft-shell camo bag with it. I strapped it to my bike in pretty much the exact same position as the HMG in the picture above.

I got some very strange looks from other motorists on my way back to work and on the way home that day. :biggrin:

Years ago I bought a 12 ga. pump shotgun at a pawn shop. The owner was apparently too lazy to do the background check the same day, so I had to wait for it. He called me a couple days later to tell me I could pick it up. I was at work at the time and had ridden my motorcycle.

I went over on my lunch break and picked up the gun. He gave me a soft-shell camo bag with it. I strapped it to my bike in pretty much the exact same position as the HMG in the picture above.

I got some very strange looks from other motorists on my way back to work and on the way home that day. :biggrin:

So doing a T2 remake? :)