ITEC 2016

Crusty

I think i can ve there on thuesday. probably travel to london on monday

Thuesday?

Is that Tuesday and Thursday combined? :)

I guess if it was Thunesday would it be Tuesday, Wednesday AND Thursday combined?

:)

Afraid not. :(

Hope all have an enjoyable "productive" time.

That's a shame, but quite understandable, it's not like it's just around the corner for you.

Guess the Wife didn't want to go to London then. :)

I wouldn't either. :)

• Members

Looks like eSim will also have some nice equipment to play with (more on that later), and of course we'll essentially showcase the new features of version 4.0. If you can make it, I think it'll be worth your while to stop by. :)

Also, I can but recommend stopping by at AFV Sim's, and be it just to try out their hand cranks with the Warrior in Steel Beasts (if they will have that station, which I hope).

17 hours ago, Gibsonm said:

I spoke back in 2013 with your LWC guys about using it for COA Dev / COA Analysis.

Unsure if it gained traction.

No traction I am afraid.  Would be an option excellent tool on the captains warfare course, Troop leaders and Wr commanders.  Especially with the Salisbury plain map allowing you to conduct a local tewt and then test in the sim... One day!

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, IrishHussar said:

Will deffo be there Wed afternoon/evening and also Thur AM.

Really looking forward to seeing the new software as well as some old faces.

Your face looked old in Cologne already ;-)...but I'm getting there too

Our crate was booked to be collected yesterday, 11th May. According to logistics, crate collections for ITEC were to be no later than yesterday. Logistics didn't show up. Logistics sent a van over first thing this morning. The crate was bigger than the van. Mild panic stations.