M1 gunners panel size?

borisz

I'm just thinking about it. I will never be a tanker, so why not add a little more immersion to this simulator?

So to speak, i need only the "X" or "Y" size. If any of them are known, I can calculate the rest.

I thinking about only one monitor behind the GPS eye hole. It is for displaying the TIS, and the GAS as well (switching like F2 / F3).

An USB joystick interface card can operate the gunners panel switches (32 functions).

I'm just thinking about it. I will never be a tanker, so why not add a little more immersion to this simulator?

So to speak, i need only the "X" or "Y" size. If any of them are known, I can calculate the rest.

I thinking about only one monitor behind the GPS eye hole. It is for displaying the TIS, and the GAS as well (switching like F2 / F3).

An USB joystick interface card can operate the gunners panel switches (32 functions).

Good for you.

The flight/racing sim guys build some very impressive rigs

why shouldn't armour sim players.

Its not necessarily just "secret stuff".

There are issues about Copyright, Intellectual Property, etc.

Sorry, I still not get it why not. It makes no sense. :confused:

But of course I won't push it.

I will find another method to measure the panel size.

Any way, thank you for the responses!

And I bought one of the cadillac controllers to hopefully use with steel beasts! Thanks for pointing this site out.

Great! I told the rep that hopefully some members here would be making some purchases. Hell, at those prices I was considering buying something myself. :)

And yes, thanks Borisz! :drink:

• Members

Maybe even just a signal converter. Back in the days, after they added a signal converter and a joystick port plug (yes, back in those day) to the Leo 1 control handle and plugged it in for the first time, Windows immediately recognized it as a "four button, two axis joystick" and proceeded to ask, shall we calibrate?

So, it may turn out to be VERY simple.

Great! I told the rep that hopefully some members here would be making some purchases. Hell, at those prices I was considering buying something myself. :)

And yes, thanks Borisz! :drink:

If I had live in the US I have bought the whole gunner panel and the controller. Oh, and there is a commanders .50cal sight too (from a simulator).

Hope somebody make a good use these stuff!