New Site

Sean

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
3 hours ago, Gibsonm said:

I understand the layout is still evolving but I quite liked seeing the upcoming events and the recently added downloads listed on the right.

These have now been replaced by usage statistics.

Can we choose what is displayed in the right hand panel or is that a global setting?

Apparently this is entirely my fault. I THOUGHT that these were just my personal settings, but it looks like I actually have the power to wreck the layout for everybody.

I'll try to fix this, and if I don't do it right, eventually Sean will clean up after me ... I hope. I'm sorry for the mess that I created. Guess, I should never have been given these powers in the first place.

9 minutes ago, Ssnake said:

Apparently this is entirely my fault. I THOUGHT that these were just my personal settings, but it looks like I actually have the power to wreck the layout for everybody.

I'll try to fix this, and if I don't do it right, eventually Sean will clean up after me ... I hope. I'm sorry for the mess that I created. Guess, I should never have been given these powers in the first place.

I'm sure there's a Spiderman quote there somewhere ... :)

On 3/19/2016 at 10:41 PM, Major duck said:

i had the problem that when i tried to post in my own thread i always got the whole first post and not an empty post to fill weird !!!

Are the editing issues being fixed/Addressed (Not trying to put pressure on anybody but i haven't read any reply)

There also seems to be a big problem with editing post that are only a few days old (That is very very bad for scenario organizers and campaign ditto) or even just not able to edit after you made another one

Best regards 

MD

4 hours ago, Ssnake said:

Abuse of our leader powers, will it never endxD JK

5 hours ago, Ssnake said:

You have it because of the announcement feature.  Scroll to the top of the page > slide out the menu > the announcement widget should appear above the thread title.  I guess we should have told you about this earlier.

• Administrators

If something is not working, then please provide at least the browser / phone / OS, along with specific directions on how to reproduce the problem.  I'm not having any luck right now.  

Also - you may want to try switching the theme to the "Default" theme by using the drop down at the bottom left hand corner of the page.

• Administrators
6 hours ago, TSe419E said:

Are the "Friends" list and previously sent (before the change) personal messages going to show up any time soon?

Everything that was going to be imported has been at this point.  I deleted all my messages and started over, but someone pointed out it was just sent messages there.

On 3/19/2016 at 10:41 PM, Major duck said:

i had the problem that when i tried to post in my own thread i always got the whole first post and not an empty post to fill weird !!!

Are the editing issues being fixed/Addressed (Not trying to put pressure on anybody but i haven't read any reply)

Best regards 

MD

as you can see i have trouble with the calendar and the editing as all of the above text came in all by itself when i pressed reply i use win 7 and chrome (i tried installing Firefox and there dossent seem to problems with that) with 1 try.

Edited by Major duck

• Administrators

I can't reproduce it here with chrome and windows 7.  If others are not seeing it, and its just chrome, then I would clear your web cache and cookies and disable all your extensions that are turned on now and try again.