New site new update coming soon/ new start.?

Marko

5 hours ago, TankHunter said:

Wait, I feel my inner Zen master coming forth. [zen]False accusations of racism is bad, very bad. No drama and trauma is good, very good. Gender neutral bathrooms are wrong, just wrong. Gluten free cake... [/zen]

So that deep voice is your Zen master speaking? :o

• 2 weeks later...

As someone completely new to the Steelbeasts arena sorry to hear of the fragmentation. So far been in very helpful and productive dialogue with Kanium (1 MP mission done) and with Dogs of War (intend doing missions and had enjoyable 'chat' on Teamspeak the other day). Both seemed extremely friendly and helpful people.  I hope to link up to in the future with both, so these 2 groups at least are welcoming to newcomers - well done guys!

You won't go wrong with any group around here.  As a whole, our community is more civilized than most of the other online gaming communities out there.  I originally came for the game and stayed because of the people. I would be more concerned if no one ever argued.

If you are like me when I started out and just want to play as many games as possible per day.  That is something groups are not great at.  You might consider finding another new-ish community member who wants the same.   There are a couple of steep hills to climb until things will start to click for you.  Sharing the abuse and confusion with a buddy goes a long way to get you there.

On 07/04/2016 at 10:16 PM, Ssnake said:

The problem last time was that eSim Games - a company of about ten - was accused of inaction with respect to moderating a real-time multi-channel chatroom, and it was the basis of an outright smear campaign to accuse us of racism. I don't know what people think that will happen as a result. We reduce our involvement, that's what happens. We cannot deliver a "safe experience" for the hypersensitive and the perpetually offended. And frankly, even if we had the manpower for it, like hell I would piss it away in a futile and oppressive-totalitarian attempt of setting up a thought police in the name of political correctness.

Totally understood.