War - Russian tanks entering Georgia

daskal

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Russian soldiers take position at the Black Sea port city of Poti, western Georgia, Tuesday, Aug. 19, 2008. Russian troops entered the port of Poti on Tuesday to take US military equipment left behind after a joint Georgian, US military exercise.

610xoc2.jpg

610xlg1.jpg

Russian soldiers drive a US-made military vehicle, after Russian troops removed it from the Black Sea port city of Poti, western Georgia, Tuesday, Aug. 19, 2008

610xhq2.jpg

Captured Georgian M-4s

post1219123589iw8.jpg

post1219123612lz8.jpg

That statement is hardly a fact.Maybe in CIS but not here in the "West"

Afgan Ministry of Inner Affair is investigating this murdering of 91 civilians.

10 dead French's lancers I thinks that was target of war.

But murdering of Afgan's non-combatants is capital sin.

In Gerat (Afgan) NATO killed 90 civilians (children, women) last some days

I think we need to just go back to calling russia what it really is, the Soviet Union. I guess you think that we will just forget the cold war, and be friends now. You've changed the colors of your flag, but not the people under it.

I'm glad you want to talk about records. Your country has a doozy. I wonder how many civilians the Great Soviet Union has killed in Georgia??? With is 1970's military?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_war_crimes

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9C02E3DD1639F937A15757C0A9679C8B63

Listen, I can understand that you love your country. And don't like seeing it bashed in the media. But you coming in here, and acting as if you were 10 years old isn't going to change anyones opinions.