Mouse pointer missing in 4K UHD resolution

Malakie

On 1/13/2019 at 10:36 PM, Gibsonm said:

8K now rolling out for the "early adopters

At the dawn of the simulation age I hoped faster computers and a dedicated gpu will solve the many performance problems. Many years older (wiser?) I have to acknowledge, there is no computer or gpu fast enough to satisfy the newest development in hardware and software. If one thinks one has finally  reach the destination, new targets like 8K or ray tracing pop up.

Exciting times ahead!

• Members

The key to happiness is becoming a late adopter. 1920x1080 is now a resolution that most graphics cards support very comfortably and with good framerates. Steel Beasts would still eventually go down with the frames, but that's mostly in situations with a lot of CPU load.

• 1 month later...
On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 8:58 PM, Malakie said:

Just went to load SBPro after upgrading to 4K UHD.  No mouse pointer appears now for SBPro in the menus or game.   I have seen this in some other games and the solution was to change to windowed mode which was a temp fix but I want to run in full screen which I cannot without a mouse pointer.    System is also Windows 10 Pro, dual GTX-780's in SLI mode, i7 based.

Malakie,

What text size are you running at this resolution?

I experienced the issue running at 1440, when I set the text size to 150%, (strangely 149% doesn't cause the issue?)

If you can run full screen and change the text size to something below 150%, post back as solved so other users can find it in the future.

• 4 years later...

Hello i just bought the last upgrade version form 4.1 and i have a 4k resolution monitor and i have this issue, I tried to move the text Size in window 10 and still having this issue. I only can play it in windows mode that also doesnt look right. Please this post is from 2016 and now we are in 2023. Did you found a fix?