Launch error

Grulla

• Members

This is best handled by email.

In essence, Steel Beasts can't locate the software license. Either you failed to plug in the CM stick, or you haven't activated your license, or something has happened to the license. Hard to say without knowing more, particularly your email address (you don't want to post it here) to identify your order.

I have found the (my) dongle very fussy. I must insert it into the USB port that I installed the software for it to work, sometimes a cable from the USB to the stick. Bottom line is sometimes (at least mine) need to be played around with, but in the end I can get it working.

Lately I've been having issues with the sim freezing while switching views and have to drop off of MP events, I am also blaming the stick, well just because I canxD

1 hour ago, 12Alfa said:

I have found the (my) dongle very fussy. I must insert it into the USB port that I installed the software for it to work, sometimes a cable from the USB to the stick. Bottom line is sometimes (at least mine) need to be played around with, but in the end I can get it working.

Lately I've been having issues with the sim freezing while switching views and have to drop off of MP events, I am also blaming the stick, well just because I canxD

Do these issues arise prior to, or after happy hour? :)