CalAB

I heard a rumor that SB4 was going to be a hard core "My Little Pony" simulator because tanks are inherently violent, and playing violent games makes one violent in return, or something like that. Apparently there will be detailed horse tail and mane physics and a well thought out gluten free cake baking minigame that Dark spent the last two years working on. ;)

Edited by TankHunter

• Members
6 hours ago, TankHunter said:

I heard a rumor that SB4 was going to be a hard core "My Little Pony" simulator ... Apparently there will be detailed horse tail and mane physics and a well thought out gluten free cake baking minigame ... ;)

Close, but wrong. It is, however, safe to assume that all hostile male civilians in version 4.0 will be Bronies.

1 hour ago, Ssnake said:

Close, but wrong. It is, however, safe to assume that all hostile male civilians in version 4.0 will be Bronies.

Damn Western imperialist swine spreading their pony propaganda of friendship and mutual respect to stalwart militants everywhere; is nothing sacred?:P

Edited by MAJ_Fubar

• Members

Since this thread has become utterly useless to actually inform anyone about SB Pro PE 4.0, I think it's more appropriate in the Ground Zero area.

A serious, official thread shall be opened at around the end of this month in the General Discussion forum.

• 2 weeks later...