Kingtiger

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi All

for those that are interested I will be on TS tonight GMT 1900.

We could discuss what aspirations people have and ways in which we can move this forward.

I realise this is short notice, however I will make each Tuesday at this time in order that it can be properly planned as I do believe this is worth doing.

Irish

why?

the word "hullo" in british radiocoms are a word that you say first of all in your sentence to wake ewerybody up that a message is on its way and to make sure that any "clicking" problem doesnt cut out the message.

In sweden we dont use Hullo and we by fine, and its another word that I dont want to use as its a extra word that takes up time on the company net.

In sweden we use "Think - Press - Talk" and works allot betther then having to say hullo and use up 1 sec extra on the Company net.

/KT

Frankly, I don't know why you guys would want to start playing as a group again. I mean it sure looked like you didn't know what you were doing, completely disorganized; boring missions...and your videos just sucked.:debile2:

As an observer, I don't want to have to put up with that again.:biggrin:

I will show up, others too welcome... if nothing else I will tell the sad story of how my Opel blew up during my ride home from work. And it will be 100% beer talking (as allways).

Zip

PS. Enigma, our videos were allmost as good as those old soviet propaganda flicks with all them sexy new tractors plowing away in the endless fields under comissars' watchfull eyes.

the word "hullo" in british radiocoms are a word that you say first of all in your sentence to wake ewerybody up that a message is on its way and to make sure that any "clicking" problem doesnt cut out the message.

In sweden we dont use Hullo and we by fine, and its another word that I dont want to use as its a extra word that takes up time on the company net.

In sweden we use "Think - Press - Talk" and works allot betther then having to say hullo and use up 1 sec extra on the Company net.

/KT

huh never woulda geussed

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey!

Was just watching some old shit at YT and got nostalgic (yes, I was a bit drunk too). How about a little match for the old times' sake, in the gayest VU around, next weekend? I have FRAPS locked and loaded as well as a mission for us... (+ SOME SWEDISH TEA)???

???

Zip

yeah Im weird... but saturday I can. but there is 3 major issues.

1. I still have 8FPS problem (95% off the time, )

2. I dont have 2.460.

3. I driving a daytrip north to drop of my girlfriend on a camp, and thats during the day so no sleep for me, so I guess when I get back at 1900 Im probleby falling asleep in the computer chair.

but if it wasnt for those 3 issues I would love to show up.

and Hedge, its not IL2 anymore, its CMSF all the way :)