Restarting ARRC?

Kingtiger

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well, during following conditions I can join in!

- Not to much Urban area as the grafic issue is with a few houses apparently, I roamed Revingehed map in 62.5FPS but once I entered the regiment there was a building fucking my FPS up. So fairly Rural/woody area and I can play the scenario without issues I belive.

Jepp Zip, it was the Irish drunken Hussar that camed up with that matrix.

I was Hotel Zero, fuel and ammo was Hotel One resp Hotel Two. The idea was for the medics to be Mike One etc but I think after a while we started to give anything rear-ish Hotel numbers.

Do you have that bridge crossing maneuver in Scania map? think I have all the rear echelons in there, you can see what C/S they got?

The evil Spaniards have once again invaded Scania in Sweden, to get access to most important Swedish natural resources: blond women and the Swedish chef from Muppets. The Swedish doctrine of fighting to the last Finn failed miserably as the shrewd Spaniards managed to paradrop a vast quantity of best quality rum behind the Finnish lines to stall the Finnish mobilization for at least one week. (What a great week that'll be!)

But luckily there are still a few Swedes left in the armed forces, a few tanks not sold to Norwegians, and a few foreign volunteers from all around the war-loving world (mainly motivated by the booty, literally!), so the counter-attack will take place tomorrow 18.00 GMT. Enbedded to the Swedish Mech Company on point, is the propaganda minister of ARRC, ready to let the world know of the heroism shown by the men of ARRC (or most likely the Spaniards). So make ready, have the tea boiling and the vodka cooled! And don't worry about the gaybars, there'll be plenty!

BTW, Sean, if you have the time, we'd be more than happy to have you play with us and propably host if we will have enough men around to fill more seats than available. :) I've got your Strv all dusted and cleaned for this one!

Okay,

Being the new guy to Steelbeasts and looking for a group to join I have two questions.

1. What is AARC?

2. How do you join?

Or is it made up of elite players that you can only join by being just as Elite? If that's the case how do you define Elite?

Tanks

When I move the Earth Trembles.

When I speak some Dies.

C. Co. 1st Tank Bn.

1st Marine Division.

Okay,

Being the new guy to Steelbeasts and looking for a group to join I have two questions.

1. What is AARC?

2. How do you join?

Or is it made up of elite players that you can only join by being just as Elite? If that's the case how do you define Elite?

1. ARRC was/is a virtual unit of players who played mostly realistic co-op missions, concentrating on stuff like teamwork and "radio dicipline"/"realistic comms"... We started as an European unit, but later allowed others too. We were most active in 2007, with activity ceasing in late 2007.

2. We haven't been active in more than a year, and haven't discussed about getting back on business yet...