Kingtiger

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh yes, this was kickass!

ARRC people, along with the invited guests, played like in the good old times! I will compile a video of the action and post the link here when ready! Thank you Sean for hosting, and the invited people for filling up the ranks.

rofl... those are some excellent videos Zip. all three really give a perfect idea of the capabilities while playing a mission, i.e. TC and gunner's positions, the map, the AAR, not to mention the fall theme and the transition from a pitch dark morning to sunrise.

thank you Zip and thank you ARRC for the great time!

aha! so it was ashdivay who was that ash... dude! Cool! fun to finally play with you, even thoe I didnt know it was you :)

One thing impressed me most, and that was our radio comms, they worked freaking good considering we havent played together for a year or so, big plus on that one!

/KT

Glad to hear there'll be another mission, I just hope there's a CV90 available for me. :biggrin:

Who says you are gonna be in it?

ARRC is members only with ocasional invites to people we know. That's why we have a passworded channel on TS.