Restarting ARRC?

Kingtiger

OK, the enemy has landed some airborne troops and pushed back our defences in preparation of a major attack on a neighbouring sector. They also have company sized reinforcements in the area...

ARRC's mission is to mop up these troops and penetrate deep through the enemy lines to prevent the attack from materializing. A mechanized company of 3 CV9040B platoons and 1 Strv 122 platoon + Katie's fancy lads, is waiting for orders to attack, while a recon platoon of Asslove-25s and -PCs (under Stalin) is ready to push trhough the enemy screen to provide intel on enemy movements.

As Ghost puts it: "Hard Penetration, that is our speciality!"

And prepare to take care of your vehicles, there are trees... so many of them! :)

PS. This is how to prepare yourself properly for the coming challenge:

arrc_mission.jpg.e75f5b5536581308bd5add3

arrc_mission.jpg.e75f5b5536581308bd5add3

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the game everybody!

hard scenario and some did poor and some did good performance.

however today showed we need to train up on the basics so next ARRC event will be ARRC only and maybe 1-2 invited people and then just doing company drills.

/KT

Another good time! I'm now a fan of whisper mode within the platoon. :wink:

Hack, Vac, enjoyed manning 2/A with you. We killed PC's and tanks without any losses, but a 2S6 gave us our first vehicle casualty. LOL, I can still hear it going off on us. BRAPPPPPP! Too funny. :)

hell yea, it was a blast! (pun intended :biggrin:)

yea, whispers are essential in my opinion. too much commo over the company or battalion net adds to confusion. NTM it's a MUST to be able to commo within the platoon about contacts, status, location, etc. like all things commo, it must be timely and to the point. looking forward to next sunday with glee!

it's the ghey glee club!

I can only apologise for my er, less than stellar performance the first two times, Haven't had a decent online game in ages, beginning to get soft I think.

However by the 400th time, I was wisening up, just a shame my piss poor internet/network connection crapped out (again) on me, and you.

You know this has only happened since I got this new switch to expand my network......**Fetches hammer**