[Kanium] Kellerstahl Sunday April 17th 1800 UTC

Major duck

Apologies for dropping out. A very strange bug has appeared in SB, but I don't think it's actually SB-based, more likely a computer graphics problem. Basically. my external view goes to looking at the ground directly behind the vehicle and does not respond to the usual directional commands. At the same time the map almost disappears off the top of my screen. I can drag it down for a few seconds before it floats up to the top again. If anyone has any ideas what might be causing this I'd love to hear.

19 hours ago, Grenny said:

Hehe, we don't want to wait anymore...so just counterattack the enemy counterattack.

SMASHING B|

Upon getting the order to Cross our nice natural boundary, The Weser, I had to have My Troop leader repeat the order as I was surprised.  Lucky for us the counter attack was 2 companies already mostly destroyed.  In situations like this in the past, one or two battalions would be expected, and a delay or withdrawal would be the order. 

The set up for coms was a bit new to Me.  Having My Troop channel and, Co channel on at the same time.  To much radio traffic at once for Me as a member of a tank Troop.  I shut off the Co channel and let My Troop leader deal with the Co.  It was lot's of fun and well done and I look forward to the next one.

Edited by Brun

2 hours ago, Brun said:

Upon getting the order to Cross our nice natural boundary, The Weser, I had to have My Troop leader repeat the order as I was surprised.  Lucky for us the counter attack was 2 companies already mostly destroyed.  In situations like this in the past, one or two battalions would be expected, and a delay or withdrawal would be the order. 

The set up for coms was a bit new to Me.  Having My Troop channel and, Co channel on at the same time.  To much radio traffic at once for Me as a member of a tank Troop.  I shut off the Co channel and let My Troop leader deal with the Co.  It was lot's of fun and well done and I look forward to the next one.

Yeah we did get some very nice long range shots in before we moved.

Might have been a bit crazy move but after 2h+ mission the euros had the bed calling ?. 

Enjoyed having you around. 

Kellerstahl the MechInf Movie (might still be processing though)

https://youtu.be/SB8WvPd5M78

1st contact of my platoon at minute 44:00 FF...made some mistakes there: not changing target quick enough...getting target fixated...not calling the tanks forward...and therefore losing one IFV :-(

Video AAR is cruel.

Edited by Grenny