Periscope hits and damage

lavictoireestlavie

Hello Everyone,

I just played a scenario with me in a Challenger 2. During an engagement my commanders sight was directly hit by a 120 mm  KE round but in the AAR the hit did not register as damage. I am not totally sure if the sight was operational since i was in the gunners position. Is damage to the commanders sights currently modelled ? The sight should have been totalled , that is for sure. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks !

1 hour ago, lavictoireestlavie said:

Hello Everyone,

I just played a scenario with me in a Challenger 2. During an engagement my commanders sight was directly hit by a 120 mm  KE round but in the AAR the hit did not register as damage. I am not totally sure if the sight was operational since i was in the gunners position. Is damage to the commanders sights currently modelled ? The sight should have been totalled , that is for sure. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks !

Greetings. Currently damage to commanders "Daysight" is not modelled on most tanks. Such as leopard or Challenger. But damage to commanders TI sight is.