Rotareneg

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Damian90 said:

This thing was just a mockup, the project is long time ago dead because Army didn't wanted a light tank, and demands a true MBT. So Gepard project is currently postponed till requirements will be completed... for something that weights much more than 35 metric tons and have actually armor.

Yes. But I was commenting on aesthetics.

4 hours ago, Grenny said:

To aid the speculation and rumours. Whats that stuff and where does it belong to I wonder??

Doesn't look like a Russian interior. Doesn't look like an American sight/reticule.

Spring suspension...red reflector...if it's a Spahpanzer Luchs...oh my.

Edited by Scrapper_511

• Members

All right, I surrender.

The video editing program seems to be belly up and cannot restore the last project. And I'm running out of time. That means that two videos that were planned won't make it; there's still other work to do and in about 36 hours I'll have to leave for ITEC.

All right, so I still have two more videos already uploaded to YouTube, of which I will release one later today, and one next Tuesday before ITEC opens its gate. Friday after ITEC I shall give you the complete list of new playable vehicles ... which is surprisingly large, actually.

I'm terribly sorry that things didn't quite work out, but at this point some things have to yield.

5 hours ago, Ssnake said:

All right, I surrender.

The video editing program seems to be belly up and cannot restore the last project. And I'm running out of time. That means that two videos that were planned won't make it; there's still other work to do and in about 36 hours I'll have to leave for ITEC.

All right, so I still have two more videos already uploaded to YouTube, of which I will release one later today, and one next Tuesday before ITEC opens its gate. Friday after ITEC I shall give you the complete list of new playable vehicles ... which is surprisingly large, actually.

I'm terribly sorry that things didn't quite work out, but at this point some things have to yield.

Pff.

Videos?

Who cares?  <-- In the nicest possible way.

Shut up and take my money already!!

:)

All this faffing about....

Edited by Hedgehog

That is one hell of immersion in that picture! wow!

Engineers: f*cking love it! Nice to see the Wisent with the correct plow and lane marker system. Love that we now have a build obstacle in game time, even though its just concertina right now I am sure it means we will have minefields as option in the future! 

Here is a videoclip of a minebreaching demonstration this week with the AEV from my Combat Engineer Company. You can see the (dummy) anti-tank mines being flipped over and pushed aside as well as the marker system shooting it's arrow into the ground.

/KT

Edited by Kingtiger