Rotareneg

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Kingtiger said:

That is one hell of immersion in that picture! wow!

Engineers: f*cking love it! Nice to see the Wisent with the correct plow and lane marker system. Love that we now have a build obstacle in game time, even though its just concertina right now I am sure it means we will have minefields as option in the future! 

Here is a videoclip of a minebreaching demonstration this week with the AEV from my Combat Engineer Company. You can see the (dummy) anti-tank mines being flipped over and pushed aside as well as the marker system shooting it's arrow into the ground.

/KT

I love the automatic markers it spits out , awesome

2 hours ago, Kingtiger said:

Engineers: f*cking love it! Nice to see the Wisent with the correct plow and lane marker system. Love that we now have a build obstacle in game time, even though its just concertina right now I am sure it means we will have minefields as option in the future! 

Here is a videoclip of a minebreaching demonstration this week with the AEV from my Combat Engineer Company. You can see the (dummy) anti-tank mines being flipped over and pushed aside as well as the marker system shooting it's arrow into the ground.

/KT

Mine clearing with open hatches? Brave ;-) ....or this was not "train as you fight" :-P

10 minutes ago, Grenny said:

Mine clearing with open hatches? Brave ;-) ....or this was not "train as you fight" :-P

Nope. they were just creating breached lanes for us engineers to practice on sweeping,clearing and improve the lane markings. So no training for them, more creating the training ground for us.

/KT

4 hours ago, Kingtiger said:

/KT

Katie's been farming again.....

• Members

Since I sent out the info to the YouTube subscribers, it seems unfair not to mention it here. Today's video was supposed to be about the playable M60A3 TTS. And since I do marketing and am therefore entitled to post opinion as fact, I shall say it loudly and proudly: It looks beautiful inside. It's the perfect complement to early 1980s cold war scenarios and, with thermal imager damage, way well suit your simulation needs for 1970s type scenarios just as well.

Maybe one day I will recover the trailer video as "lost footage", but certainly not before SB Pro PE comes out. So, it's a shame that the video didn't make it - but what can you do. Maybe one of the beta testers will show some stuff in the coming days.

20 minutes ago, Ssnake said:

Since I sent out the info to the YouTube subscribers, it seems unfair not to mention it here. Today's video was supposed to be about the playable M60A3 TTS. And since I do marketing and am therefore entitled to post opinion as fact, I shall say it loudly and proudly: It looks beautiful inside. It's the perfect complement to early 1980s cold war scenarios and, with thermal imager damage, way well suit your simulation needs for 1970s type scenarios just as well.

Maybe one day I will recover the trailer video as "lost footage", but certainly not before SB Pro PE comes out. So, it's a shame that the video didn't make it - but what can you do. Maybe one of the beta testers will show some stuff in the coming days.

Ha

so maybe it was coincidence that I dropped in the Raytheon video LOL.

There was me thinking "Doh, this is in the wrong thread!!"

See you next week Ssnake have a safe journey.

Edited by IrishHussar

18 minutes ago, Ssnake said:

Nice work. Screenshots in lieu of the video? Just to whet our appetite.