• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, ghostdog688 said:

Hey I'll be happy if it's 3-4 weeks and not 3-4 falcon weeks lol

BMS guys will get that more than anyone else...

3 or 4 hours would be even better.

3 or 4 minutes would be better still.

Don't want 3 or 4 seconds though - I'm not ready :)

4 hours ago, Rotareneg said:

Did someone mention two weeks?

Ah, Total Recall, great movie. Remember seeing it in the theaters. And several times there after on VHS then DVD.

Always did love them doing the Large Marge near the end of the movie.

I should imagine the development team/Beta testers are busy,

But if possible can we see more videos of the Leclerc. chieftain. VBC in action

I have been promoting the update on other forums and we haven't had much content to show in a while.  

There seems to be a lot of interest gathering momentum on some of the other milsim forums.

4 minutes ago, ghostdog688 said:

Nice one jartsev! I also noticed you can pop out of the gunners hatch; is this peculiar to t72b1 or inherent in many vehicles? Would be cool to use the loaders MG in the M1 for example...

Except of course in action (i.e. as soon as you cross the Line of Departure) the Gunner is meant to be looking through his sight.

But if you want to take in the scenic view - up to you. :)

16 minutes ago, ghostdog688 said:

Nice one jartsev! I also noticed you can pop out of the gunners hatch; is this peculiar to t72b1 or inherent in many vehicles? Would be cool to use the loaders MG in the M1 for example...

This is T-72- specific  feature(aside of some IFVs)... Loader's  positions generally are not modeled(and in case if they are modeled, user of PE version can not access them)...

Thanks for he response. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but as there's no MG above the gunners hatch, what reason would we have to stand in the hatch instead of/alongside the TC, or is this really just an immersion thing?

im not complaining, just trying figure out how I will use this feature to my advantage in game.

9 minutes ago, ghostdog688 said:

Thanks for he response. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but as there's no MG above the gunners hatch, what reason would we have to stand in the hatch instead of/alongside the TC, or is this really just an immersion thing?

im not complaining, just trying figure out how I will use this feature to my advantage in game.

the gunner needs to get out fast if hit,and the hatch is his way out.also recce and id imagine reloading ammo thru hatch.im just guessing im not a Txx crewman.

8 minutes ago, mpow66m said:

the gunner needs to get out fast if hit,and the hatch is his way out.also recce and id imagine reloading ammo thru hatch.im just guessing im not a Txx crewman.

Sorry i I think in being misunderstood. I know why they have a hatch in real life, I just wondered what i can do with it inside the sim? Is it really just for popping my head out and not having to deal with vision blocks? 

Personally if I have a good excuse not to break my immersion and use observer mode, it can only be a good thing, but if it's just purely immersion and realism that's fine. Just wanted to make sure I'm not missing some other fundamental function we've all been doing without for so long ;)

Okay Okay... I was a little disappointed in getting the M-60 upgrade instead of one of my dream Soviet- Era tanks in 4.0 until I SAW this beauty....    My buddy Dan was all excited.    Now I'm sold on her. 

Edited by cobrabase

17 hours ago, ghostdog688 said:

*uses western hick accent* Dhats so dhe hombre can aim down dhem ahi-ron sights to git a good shot off. *tips cowbow hat up and spits tobaccah chew*