SB Pro PE 4.0 - Discussion thread

Rotareneg

• Members

What do you mean?

No vehicles have been taken away.

WRT trees detonating HEAT rounds: Yeah, leaves and twigs reliably trigger HEAT warheads. That's absolutely realistic, so we won't change anything about that. What's not realistic, of course, is that the foliage doesn't deteriorate with subsequent explosions. I'm sorry, but that's where the wall of our model bubble is; having dynamic damage to foliage is something for a future version of SB Pro, not 4.0.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Eisenschwein said:

Sorry, but this looks like a Rocket, not like a KE Penetrator ?!

Remember when Ssnake said the "lie to us in 60FPS...". In game this depicts a tracer reasonably well, as a still shot from AAR it looks a bit strange.

But now you can see misses in the AAR too. Here i wanted to test AI spotting and engaging at a ridge...3 T72 fired at my exposed turret...2 misses 1 hit...

3 hours ago, OrangeFr3ak said:

Hope to see the Stryker family added as fully drivable in future

It would be nice, but in the meantime we have the Piranha III with RWS to replicate the M1126, the ASLAV-PC to replicate the M1127, and the Centauro to replicate the Stryker MGS.

It would be nice to have an ATGM like the M1134, and a mortar carrier like the M1129.

Edited by Apocalypse 31

8 minutes ago, Apocalypse 31 said:

It would be nice, but in the meantime we have the Piranha III with RWS to replicate the M1126, the ASLAV-PC to replicate the M1127, and the Centauro to replicate the Stryker MGS.

It would be nice to have an ATGM like the M1134, and a mortar carrier like the M1129.

I resorted to using the M901 to equip the AT-troop when working on US light Cav scenarios...not ideal. So hopefully one day M1134 will become available.

2 minutes ago, Grenny said:

I resorted to using the M901 to equip the AT-troop when working on US light Cav scenarios...not ideal. So hopefully one day M1134 will become available.

I hear you. For SBCT missions I prefer the TOW HMMWV, as the M901 has a significant delay in TOW mast deployment time compared the M1134, which has no delay. 

M1134 requires no mast deployment and can acquire on the move, halt, then engage much quicker.

So yeah, it'd be nice to have the M1134.

I could've sworn I saw an AT Mast on one of the new wheeled vehicles.

1 minute ago, Apocalypse 31 said:

I could've sworn I saw an AT Mast on one of the new wheeled vehicles.

No, there isn't one. In Ssnakes video the only thing that may have looked like it was the Pandur with RWS, but thats only MG/HMG....

Lots of nice features in this one, I am very happy to see Jennifer in her 2A6 form finally <3, of course the interiored M60 is a nice addition along with the crews and the interiored Marder. In fact this whole update is fantastic :)

Edited by TankGun