SB Pro PE 4.0 - Discussion thread

Rotareneg

GMT-3 TimeZone. Still July 31 here. Ssnake report in time !!! B| 

YYYYEEEEEAAAAHHHHHH!!!  :D 4.0 Green light !!!!!!!!!! :x Finally will be Plan-(A)ugust xD

Ready to share that torrent many times!! xD

Muchas gracias!!! :)

Edited by Vikingo

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Ssnake said:

Unless I have overlooked an important item (or misjudged the importance of reports submitted over the weekend) I think that we're ready to release 4.0 in the coming days. I'm currently preparing the release notes ... some 50+ pages ... and I think that we should definitely wait for the final verdict of the team on Tuesday. But it would be a real surprise if we don't greenlight the thing.

There's still work to do. The installer must be built, it must be uploaded, the torrent seed must be created, the web shop updated, etc. --- so, I think that it'll be Wednesday at the earliest, probably Thursday before everything is ready. But you should have good chances to have everything set up for the coming weekend. :) 

Forget the team dammit !!! We have a breakthrough !!!

Somebody get me my uniform !!!

Great news :)

awesome, awesome, awesome news!! I can't even remember when I bought SBPro the first time. Must be over 10 years ago. I got surprised when I saw that if the USBstick breaks my license is gone...

Would be happy to pay well for a DX11/DX12 version as soon as possible.... :)

• Members
34 minutes ago, inexus said:

I got surprised when I saw that if the USBstick breaks my license is gone...

That's not entirely accurate. As long as you can send back your old CM stick, we'll replace stick and license. Just don't lose it.

15 minutes ago, jena73 said:

hi, im waiting for my cd copy of the version 3 pre pe (bought 4 days ago in esim games site with cd and stick)....i can update my version? (and the codemeter stick is valid i hope!!)..im in italy...thx

Yes you can upgrade your version (that's why it was offered at a discount).

The $85 you paid + $40 upgrade = Usual retail of $125.

Great news, unfortunately, I will be leaving next week for WARSIM training at Ft Leavenworth, KS. Seems with all their wisdom, they will move me to a new job, called "Work Cell Controller" either Maneuver or Fires, will be working with BN/CO troops during Warfighter Exercise instead of Brigade TOCs :)

But enough of my trouble, I have my credit card ready, and will play it this weekend.

15 hours ago, Ssnake said:

Unless I have overlooked an important item (or misjudged the importance of reports submitted over the weekend) I think that we're ready to release 4.0 in the coming days. I'm currently preparing the release notes ... some 50+ pages ... and I think that we should definitely wait for the final verdict of the team on Tuesday. But it would be a real surprise if we don't greenlight the thing.

There's still work to do. The installer must be built, it must be uploaded, the torrent seed must be created, the web shop updated, etc. --- so, I think that it'll be Wednesday at the earliest, probably Thursday before everything is ready. But you should have good chances to have everything set up for the coming weekend. :) 

What is the normal situation with server licenses when updates are out. I guess they will have to be upgraded also...