• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, caccioro said:

steel beasts 4.0

release?

Im reloading store page every 15 mins.. a while ago it was unavailable so i had a hope, but it turned out to be just a glitch, nothing usable yet...

I hope it will be within hour or two... or at least today. 

3 hours ago, Ssnake said:

There's one last piece that needs to fall into place. Someone in a crucial position is beset with a terrible internet connection that breaks down every other minute (thank you, AT&T!), which makes testing certain web pages infinitely more difficult. And no, someone else can't do it. :o

Any news? How long can take for AT&T to fix that one digital line? 

Or this date (well yesterday date actually) is now out of window as well?

Simple yes or no would suffice without any need for explanation - if it is postponed yet again then im out do do something else, before i spend my money on something i wasn`t planning at all. If not then ill stick around refreshing until i see offer on store page.

2 minutes ago, BigBadVuk said:

Any news? How long can take for AT&T to fix that one digital line? 

Or this date (well yesterday date actually) is now out of window as well?

Simple yes or no would suffice without any need for explanation - if it is postponed yet again then im out do do something else, before i spend my money on something i wasn`t planning at all. If not then ill stick around refreshing until i see offer on store page.

patience young grasshopper :-)

Well i was the one which said if you cant do it on time then move it to December, and i was yelled at that i shouldnt be so negative and to "Knock out with negative vibes".

Apparently i was right - if they cant release it at date they had picked on their own, and each day they found something new which delays release.

Simple sorry we are delayed again would suffice. Or we gonna release it in 45 mins stick around.

EH, I wouldnt touch sabow with 10m long pole... Ai which actually drives tank  ( call it driver ) is  crazy .. or it has been hit in the head with hatch too many times: It wiggles all over the place, it wont turn tank into direction you want, it wont let you hull down /face enemy etc etc.. NO TY!

I even tried some MEGA mods etc.. - nothing helps , and guy keeps driving and throwing tracks wherever he likes.

Edited by BigBadVuk

6 minutes ago, haraldhe said:

Play "STEEL ARMOR BLAZE OF WAR" untill this 4.0 gets released. SABOW is a very good game/simulator on its own, very underestimated.  Infantry works very well in this game as Air support.

+1. Small maps but intense gameplay and great physics. Steel Fury with the STA 2.0 mod is great if you are into WW2. 

1 minute ago, ghostdog688 said:

Just wanted to thank the folks at esims for making me the winner of one of the keys mentioned in the release notes prize draw! 

Once again, you've set the standards for how to engage and interact with the community!

ill enjoy many long years of SB to come!

Lucky man!

Well I figured I had nothing to lose from entering lol. First time I've ever won anything like this from a developer and I'm happy it's this one!

ill admit I was gonna find it a struggle to cover the upgrade fee this month; my wife is between jobs and my pay isn't as good as usual (no bonus this month), so now I dont have to hide the credit card statement next month lol :)

2 minutes ago, BigBadVuk said:

Waiiiit waiiit waiiit - forget about the competition, you have the key so game is released then?!?

Can we download it finally?

The keys are ready and working but no software released, so I'm practically all dressed up and just waiting for the party to start :) 

However, here's a fun fact; my activating of the 4.0 key didn't screw up running 3.28, so I was playing that this morning despite having the updated licence on my CM key. 

Dunno if my CM key has two keys or one, but either way I can keep playing 3.28 until 4.0 releases without concern!

1 minute ago, caccioro said:

steel beasts  4.0

release december 2016?

I must admit i thought the same until 5 mins ago.. but if they started sharing keys for some competitions as reward then i guess it is a matter of minutes until it is released ( ok hours maybe ) .

P.S. never saw that lottery, whatever it was :) i squeeeezed last 40€ for this so i could use free key as well... Too late now i guess.

1 minute ago, BigBadVuk said:

I must admit i thought the same until 5 mins ago.. but if they started sharing keys for some competitions as reward then i guess it is a matter of minutes until it is released ( ok hours maybe ) .

P.S. never saw that lottery, whatever it was :) i squeeeezed last 40€ for this so i could use free key as well... Too late now i guess.

Read the release notes again... there are multiple prizes to win and it's based off of an arbritart number of emails received. Like I was either the 4th or 8th or 16th (numbers made up, not actual), and I wrote the email to the correct address and the correct subject header, and my email was in the right place in the queue, then I win. But there are others. I say place an entry for all emails mentioned in the notes and see what happens!

5 minutes ago, BigBadVuk said:

Too complicated... beside money is already on bank account all i need is actual game release! :D

It's quite simple... email the team using the subject and address instructed... if your number comes up, you win! - and I doubt all the prizes have been collected yet lol

Edited by ghostdog688
I clearly can't type - too excited for 4.0 release!