SB Pro PE 4.0 - Discussion thread

Rotareneg

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ty. maybe in some future release, but i prefere less obscure competitions :); Spamming emails is not my style.

And as i said money is in the bank already waiting to be transfered to Esims account, so it is too late.

They are updating the store? :)

I had same error like 2 hours ago... but it was over after F5 - so lets hope thisi is the big one :)

Edited by BigBadVuk

29 minutes ago, ghostdog688 said:

However, here's a fun fact; my activating of the 4.0 key didn't screw up running 3.28, so I was playing that this morning despite having the updated licence on my CM key. 

Dunno if my CM key has two keys or one, but either way I can keep playing 3.28 until 4.0 releases without concern!

The Licenses are cumulative / independent.

If you look into Web Admin you'll see you have a license for 3.028 and a license for 4.0.

The 4.0 license doesn't overwrite the 3.028 one.

Edited by Gibsonm

23 minutes ago, ghostdog688 said:

It's quite simple... email the team using the subject and address instructed... if your number comes up, you win! - and I doubt all the prizes have been collected yet lol

To what email address and where are the instructions, sorry I missed this??

3 minutes ago, IrishHussar said:

To what email address and where are the instructions, sorry I missed this??

I won't state here; that's kinda against the spirit of the competition. Read the release notes, the various email addresses and instruction to enter are mixed in amongst the the notes - you gotta hunt them down!

Money is already in bank as I already said.. what is the point in rereading release notes now ? :)

All i need is store back online and torrent active.

P.S> meeeeh store is up , but without any signs of 4.0 :( wth esims.... will this ever be released?

Edited by BigBadVuk