SB Pro PE 4.0 - Discussion thread

Rotareneg

• Members
5 hours ago, Koen said:

Not mentioned in release notes:

1) surrender function

2) randomized stowage on some vehicles

-> omission (likely), or not in 4.0 (unlikely) ??

1) We didn't have that in 3.0?  Okay... then I should probably mention it.

2) Since it's on only a handful of vehicles, I didn't find it worth mentioning.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
2 hours ago, ghostdog688 said:

However, here's a fun fact; my activating of the 4.0 key didn't screw up running 3.28, ... 

Dunno if my CM key has two keys or one, but either way I can keep playing 3.28 until 4.0 releases without concern!

Your stick now contains two licenses. CodeMeter can store up to 1,000 licenses from as many as up to 300 different software vendors.

:)

1 minute ago, jena73 said:

but, really!! Any news about this release??! It was yesterday ok..., today still nothing..but is possible to have an update..please..com'on...

thx

Shhhh we are waiting for ze evil AT&T to pull their hands out of ze ass and fix some internetz lines...

18 minutes ago, BigBadVuk said:

You might want to change internet provider... delaying whole release because of them is simply... beyond words...

Seriously, Ssnake said in his post that the other option is satellite (which from my limited experience would decidedly NOT be a better option).  Not only that, he clearly explained what was going on with the delay in getting things up (an issue with his internet) and even after that you posted a reply that seemed to imply that there was probably a problem with the build that was holding things up (rather than just an internet problem) and speculating that it was going to be delayed until Dec again.  Wow.  Just wow.

7 minutes ago, jena73 said:

but, really!! Any news about this release??! It was yesterday ok..., today still nothing..but is possible to have an update..please..com'on...

thx

People need to get a grip.  Ssnake is IMHO pretty freaking forthcoming and regular not only with giving updates, but explaining what's happening.  He has no obligation to do any of that, and personally I'd rather have the details and explanation than just no word until it eventually shows up.

3 minutes ago, rob17 said:

Seriously, Ssnake said in his post that the other option is satellite (which from my limited experience would decidedly NOT be a better option).  Not only that, he clearly explained what was going on with the delay in getting things up (an issue with his internet) and even after that you posted a reply that seemed to imply that there was probably a problem with the build that was holding things up (rather than just an internet problem) and speculating that it was going to be delayed until Dec again.  Wow.  Just wow.

People need to get a grip.  Ssnake is IMHO pretty freaking forthcoming and regular not only with giving updates, but explaining what's happening.  He has no obligation to do any of that, and personally I'd rather have the details and explanation than just no word until it eventually shows up.

And i could continue to speculate even more.. WOW! just WOW! :)

For example we are 24h behind the schedule,( if such thing exists even any more). Where on Earth do you live if your only option is Sat or AT&T for example? Wow ( again ) 

If you knew it that they sucks  ( as they do apparently, lot of ppl cry about AT&T ) why not resolving that issue prior to release date? I would go for sat if AT& T is so bad that they have 24h disconnections. Just Wow!

As already said a simple "Sorry we wont make it" would be enough. OR we made it - it is ready, here is the link for torrent. 

After so much delays ( 2+ months ) and multiple postpones,  i dont see any other solution which would make customers happy.  ( Just wow) 

I hope you see my point here rob17 ( Wow ) 

P.S... JUST WOW! :)

5 minutes ago, BigBadVuk said:

For example we are 24h behind the schedule,( if such thing exists even any more). Where on Earth do you live if your only option is Sat or AT&T for example? Wow ( again ) 

If you knew it that they sucks  ( as they do apparently, lot of ppl cry about AT&T ) why not resolving that issue prior to release date? I would go for sat if AT& T is so bad that they have 24h disconnections. Just Wow!

As already said a simple "Sorry we wont make it" would be enough. OR we made it - it is ready, here is the link for torrent. 

After so much delays ( 2+ months ) and multiple postpones,  i dont see any other solution which would make customers happy.  ( Just wow) 

Maybe I can help you.....just a moment....aahhh here....

http://psychcentral.com/lib/your-first-psychotherapy-session/

McDan out

3 minutes ago, BigBadVuk said:

I can understand your frustration.

But to put it in none to technical terms, shit happens.

If you think this is bad try wait on a DCS release schedule.

He Ssnake tell you guy to find a MacDonald's buy a coffee and use there internet connection its free and fast. LoL

• Members

I understand that you're frustrated (so am I). But you're only dragging everybody down around you.

The software download links will be announced as soon as they are available, and the web shop is ready to take orders. They will be announced on the eSim Games homepage, and here, and in other places.

23 minutes ago, Rotareneg said:

They never said it would be out on Monday, they said early this week.

Getting in depth knowledge on what means "Early this week" from their point of view would be most helpful at this tense moment of waiting.

Im asking because Tuesday evening certainly is not early from my point of view.

an info to italian buyers of the sim..just 2 hours ago i received my cd with Sb + CmKey...(buyed on esimgames site with special price in july): when it arrived i had to pay 10 euro of extra customs taxes.an ugly surprise...just for interest of italian guys..

Well if you buy the cd you have to pay the customs if the price exceeds Italy's import limits. Same for everyone everywhere where customs apply. It is much more convenient to buy just the lisence upgrade and download the game through eSim's page.