SB Pro PE 4.0 - Discussion thread

Rotareneg

• Members

Yes, three more hours, about. The upside is, if something goes wrong with your orders there will be someone to help you. Because if we open the store right now and things don't work, we couldn't do much about it. But at least I wanted to give you the opportunity of a head start with the download.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the update Ssnake.  And thanks to you and all the team for the wonderful humour in the release notes.  Aside from all the great new stuff added, the laughing out loud multiple times while reading them makes me look forward to them whenever new ones come out!

11 minutes ago, Scrapper_511 said:

Thanks jtyo', Vikingo. I got overanxious. Holding off 'til store has 4.0.

Your welcome! Me too, don't worry O.o Is good to can download while we wait (the final wait!!) xD Here is early (16hs/4 PM) so I will have a looonnggg trying-the-new-toys session... still don't think I will sleep tonight. No work tomorrow + I ejected myself from married life one year ago + No kids = No excuses ^_^

Edited by Vikingo

For the lucky prize draw winners, will the sim be ready to go upon install?

im asking because if so, I may well be amongst the first to play today which would be awesome!

for those interested, I'll be on discord at my channel doing an install party and (if I can get my PC to cooperate) a live steam!

I'm afk for dinner at this time :)

channel here:

https://discord.gg/xXH4U

Edited by ghostdog688

35 minutes ago, Ssnake said:

Yes, three more hours, about. The upside is, if something goes wrong with your orders there will be someone to help you. Because if we open the store right now and things don't work, we couldn't do much about it. But at least I wanted to give you the opportunity of a head start with the download.

Thanks for staying calm whilst some here went off the deep end.

Downloaded and installed just awaiting the "store". I guess I'll activate when I get home and the email is waiting for me. :)

41 minutes ago, Ssnake said:

Unfortunately, no. It turned out to be a bloody nightmare to try and connect it to our web shop. I can but kindly ask you to purchase by credit card (maybe friends or family can help), or to try out the (German) web shop of www.OkaySoft.de

when is the 4.0 version on OkaySoft.de available?

5 minutes ago, Ssnake said:

...besides, the shop doesn't sell time-based licenses at the moment. Hopefully soon again, but not before tomorrow.

Now THATS some business integrity there. You could've exploited our desperation... but instead you turned that off until the whole store opens.

thumbs up!

1 minute ago, ghostdog688 said:

Now THATS some business integrity there. You could've exploited our desperation... but instead you turned that off until the whole store opens.

thumbs up!

you see I have a bad charakter...I'd see desperation and smell money ?