Rotareneg

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, Gibsonm said:

Don't forget Scimitar and Warrior improvements reflecting dual speed traverse gear box! :)

Actually, the gear box ranges were already there, but now have been consolidated in a single hot key.  I'll update the Scimitar, but need info on the Commander's and Gunner's sights to finish the Warrior page.

Edited by MAJ_Fubar

On 8/8/2016 at 1:07 PM, Hedgehog said:

Are we there yet?

:D

YAY!

So I'm trying the torrent thingy out for the first time in a while....

Bugger me its rapid, 60% in what, 20 mins?

:D

So now I need to start saving to upgrade for the new terrain engine....

Bleh, always something.

1 hour ago, munckmb said:

BTW Incoming ATGM's are almost impossible to see. Scary as hell! Just a puff of the launcher and that's it. By the time you actually see the missile it is too late. Awesome!

Yep, no more glowing basket ball of DEATH!

I think I'm gonna try the Bradley tank range first.

• Members
3 hours ago, munckmb said:

Having a blast with the minisamson. Every time I press buttons like a maniac something new pops up on screen ;-) What's the red circle in the auto tracker? Any docs available? I just have a weak spot for overhead weapon systems...cool stuff.

That's the point the image processing system is actually using to track the target (IRL some hard edge or something). In SB it's usually just center mass of the target..

There's no documentation for it yet :/ hopefully we'll get something rudimentary in the wiki but documenting the whole thing would be a major effort..

• Members
7 hours ago, Miki765 said:

4.0 NOT RUN......

i don't see any Main Menu when i run the "SBProPE64cm.exe"/"Steel Beasts Pro PE (debug)"/"Steel Beasts Pro PE (safe mode)"......

i have update all system driver.and try instill sb4 again. but the sb4 was not run.

MSI GT70-2PE-2098SA

CPU: I7 4700MQ

GPU:NVIDIA GTX780M

Memory:16GB DDR3L 1600

codemeter is active

20160810110333.jpg

I wonder if there's a way for you to upload some of these dmp files (be sure to put them into a .zip or .rar archive; they should compress a bit I think)

I suppose that last night was the wrong time to discover Absinthe ;) 

Licence update email has arrived, but have to wait until the weekend when I get home before downloading the torrents.

Where I have to sit to get any sort of internet connection

zD3a7tA.jpg

49 minutes ago, Retro said:

I wonder if there's a way for you to upload some of these dmp files (be sure to put them into a .zip or .rar archive; they should compress a bit I think)

this is crashdumps 

thanks!

and i find the C:/administrator/documents/,i don't see the eSim games/Steel beasts/logs

CrashDumps.rar

9 hours ago, Miki765 said:

4.0 NOT RUN......

i don't see any Main Menu when i run the "SBProPE64cm.exe"/"Steel Beasts Pro PE (debug)"/"Steel Beasts Pro PE (safe mode)"......

i have update all system driver.and try instill sb4 again. but the sb4 was not run.

MSI GT70-2PE-2098SA

CPU: I7 4700MQ

GPU:NVIDIA GTX780M

Memory:16GB DDR3L 1600

codemeter is active

20160810110333.jpg

same here! nothing happens when i click SBProPE64cm.exe (win10 64 1607 i5 770gtx 8gb)

4.0 runs very nicely for me. I upgraded to 16gb of ram for this. New particle effects, explosions and smoke look great. I noticed firing the .50 cal over open sights I'm not seeing tracers. However, firing .50 from the M60 internal sights I see tracers very well. Can confirm the thermal focus doesn't seem to be working on the Marder (does the Marder have a rangefinder? I couldn't get it to lase.

My first impressions of the 4.0. AWESOME!!!!!B|

Really significant upgrade.

Fantastic work Esimgames team B|

The visuals, weather engine, sounds, new vehicles, new funcionalities................. I just love it.

Thanks, Vielen danke!!

36 minutes ago, smithcorp said:

4.0 runs very nicely for me. I upgraded to 16gb of ram for this. New particle effects, explosions and smoke look great. I noticed firing the .50 cal over open sights I'm not seeing tracers. However, firing .50 from the M60 internal sights I see tracers very well. Can confirm the thermal focus doesn't seem to be working on the Marder (does the Marder have a rangefinder? I couldn't get it to lase.

No LRF on the Marder, use the stadia lines.

The Focus seems to be in control of the AI TC...who constantly adjusts it...so kind of a bug

• Members
2 hours ago, bomber said:

same here! nothing happens when i click SBProPE64cm.exe (win10 64 1607 i5 770gtx 8gb)

If possible, locate eventual crashdumps as well, and make them available to us.

Their location is described in the user's manual; typically in 

C:\Users\[your user account]\AppData\Local\CrashDumps

Zip them up, and upload them to some web server from which we can collect the file, please...

• Members
1 hour ago, Marko said:

While in the commanders position on the BMP-2 if you unbutton and use the Binoculars the cannon will elevate.

I tried this a few time and got the same result.

Can you please post such observations in the "Support" forum rather than bury them in a 95+ pages thread of the general discussion board?

• Members
4 hours ago, Varjag said:

Any information about time limited licenses? When it will be enable?

We've figured out what the issue is, and hopefully we can fix it in the coming hours. Unfortunately it was not a trivial issue, so I can but post the news here as soon as I have them. Until then I can only ask for your patience.

1 minute ago, Ssnake said:

Can you please post such observations in the "Support" forum rather than bury them in a 95+ pages thread of the general discussion board?

Roger That. My bad wanted to see if anybody else had this issue

Before reporting it as a bug.

• Members
13 minutes ago, Marko said:

Roger That. My bad wanted to see if anybody else had this issue

Before reporting it as a bug.

I actually tried to repro but could not. I wonder if for some reason your 'N' key is the same as the 'override' key (so maybe you're in control of the gun as well as the binoculars)?

45 minutes ago, Ssnake said:

If possible, locate eventual crashdumps as well, and make them available to us.

Their location is described in the user's manual; typically in 

C:\Users\[your user account]\AppData\Local\CrashDumps

Zip them up, and upload them to some web server from which we can collect the file, please...

this is win 10 1607 x64 crashdump

thanks!

CrashDumpswin10 1607.rar