Jump to content
Rotareneg

SB Pro PE 4.0 - Discussion thread

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, ghostdog688 said:

i bet that "Friday at 2359" we will get the details :). It would still count :)

esims, you tease ;)

 

That's the eSim norm.

 

This new Terrain engine is causing a lot of headaches.  

 

 

10 minutes ago, mpow66m said:

give us a hit to hold us over,c'mon man.

The love is spread around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

how about a small video,screenshots(shaking badly)c'mon I cant take it.14 years has gotta mean something,I promise I wont tell anyone.o.O

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Hedgehog said:

LOL.

 

I'm enjoying this feeling of "knowledge is power" over here.

 

Hehehe.

 

:)

So it's good stuff eh? Anything American?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, mpow66m said:

give us a hit to hold us over,c'mon man.

You are such a junkie :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Apocalypse 31 said:

Hedgehog - Have airstrikes been fixed? They were disabled a few patches ago, and I miss them. 

still have airstrikes,was what disabled?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cobrabase said:

So it's good stuff eh? Anything American?

 

Yep

 

 

As already mentioned

The new playable M60A3 TTS, (Which is F**king awesome) 

And the Prototype  M1 TTB (Non playable)

 

3 minutes ago, Damian90 said:

Would be nice to have M1A2SEPv2... or M1A1SA. 9_9

They already are.

For the SA use the A2 SEP without the CITV

 

2 minutes ago, Apocalypse 31 said:

Hedgehog - Have airstrikes been fixed? They were disabled a few patches ago, and I miss them. 

You sure about that? 

I know eSim introduced an option in the fire support dialog of the mission editor, limiting what you got.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Hedgehog said:

 

Yep

 

 

As already mentioned

The new playable M60A3 TTS, (Which is F**king awesome) 

And the Prototype  M1 TTB (Non playable)

 

They already are.

For the SA use the A2 SEP without the CITV

 

You sure about that? 

I know eSim introduced an option in the fire support dialog of the mission editor, limiting what you got.

 

 

Sounds like no new Brads Yanks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's some kind of all-day industry conference going on, and afterwards some other chores - so Ssnake's not online until late at night (and even that might not happen)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Retro said:

There's some kind of all-day industry conference going on, and afterwards some other chores - so Ssnake's not online until late at night (and even that might not happen)

 

Thank you for information :)

 

Some of us already assumed so. I think I and some others will stay patient nevertheless. To show how much this means to us. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Retro said:

There's some kind of all-day industry conference going on, and afterwards some other chores - so Ssnake's not online until late at night (and even that might not happen)

Where are his dam eleves?

 

 

but anyway im sure hes busy and this thread has been funny,so we ll get it when we get it.:D

Edited by mpow66m

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lets all relax and breath in through the nose hold it then release.

The post will be made when the universe dictates' it. LoLtumblr_lpzhbuxd5F1qebbg1.png

Edited by Marko

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, I'm back in the hotel room (been a long day). If you wonder why I haven't gone to work straight away, I wanted to check if a certain new youtube video has been posted by a certain community member and beta tester. So far this hasn't been the case.

 

That said, I shall start with the work now. Over and out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ssnake said:

Okay, I'm back in the hotel room (been a long day). If you wonder why I haven't gone to work straight away, I wanted to check if a certain new youtube video has been posted by a certain community member and beta tester. So far this hasn't been the case.

 

That said, I shall start with the work now. Over and out.

No no , Take your time     **** Ducks and runs***** :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Ssnake said:

 

Not you, don't worry.

Well, was pretty wasted on wednesday...thought I forgot soemthing :-P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...