Jump to content
Rotareneg

SB Pro PE 4.0 - Discussion thread

Recommended Posts

Just now, caccioro said:

steel beasts 4.0

 release?

Im reloading store page every 15 mins.. a while ago it was unavailable so i had a hope, but it turned out to be just a glitch, nothing usable yet...

 

I hope it will be within hour or two... or at least today. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ssnake, I am disappointed in you. :)

 

Hellfire....

I see what you did there.  :|

 

You're going to the special hell.

 

 

:D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heh, I was one of them brown coats throwin' Firefly parties.

One o' the best dayum sci-fi series and movie out thar.

... Now I'm tempted to grab my series and movie and do a marathon watch again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ssnake said:

There's one last piece that needs to fall into place. Someone in a crucial position is beset with a terrible internet connection that breaks down every other minute (thank you, AT&T!), which makes testing certain web pages infinitely more difficult. And no, someone else can't do it. :o

 

Any news? How long can take for AT&T to fix that one digital line? 

Or this date (well yesterday date actually) is now out of window as well?

 

Simple yes or no would suffice without any need for explanation - if it is postponed yet again then im out do do something else, before i spend my money on something i wasn`t planning at all. If not then ill stick around refreshing until i see offer on store page.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BigBadVuk said:

 

Any news? How long can take for AT&T to fix that one digital line? 

Or this date (well yesterday date actually) is now out of window as well?

 

Simple yes or no would suffice without any need for explanation - if it is postponed yet again then im out do do something else, before i spend my money on something i wasn`t planning at all. If not then ill stick around refreshing until i see offer on store page.

patience young grasshopper :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well i was the one which said if you cant do it on time then move it to December, and i was yelled at that i shouldnt be so negative and to "Knock out with negative vibes".

Apparently i was right - if they cant release it at date they had picked on their own, and each day they found something new which delays release.

 

Simple sorry we are delayed again would suffice. Or we gonna release it in 45 mins stick around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Go and have a lie down - we can survive until whemever it is released . Not worried when as long as I am in synch with my  on line buddies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Play "STEEL ARMOR BLAZE OF WAR" untill this 4.0 gets released. SABOW is a very good game/simulator on its own, very underestimated.  Infantry works very well in this game as Air support.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

EH, I wouldnt touch sabow with 10m long pole... Ai which actually drives tank  ( call it driver ) is  crazy .. or it has been hit in the head with hatch too many times: It wiggles all over the place, it wont turn tank into direction you want, it wont let you hull down /face enemy etc etc.. NO TY!

 

 

I even tried some MEGA mods etc.. - nothing helps , and guy keeps driving and throwing tracks wherever he likes.

 

 

 

Edited by BigBadVuk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, haraldhe said:

Play "STEEL ARMOR BLAZE OF WAR" untill this 4.0 gets released. SABOW is a very good game/simulator on its own, very underestimated.  Infantry works very well in this game as Air support.

+1. Small maps but intense gameplay and great physics. Steel Fury with the STA 2.0 mod is great if you are into WW2. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Grab the plastic soldiers and tanks from when you were young out of the closet/attic/storage and play war on your bedroom floor to pass the time.

Just remember to clean your room when you're done or no dessert.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just wanted to thank the folks at esims for making me the winner of one of the keys mentioned in the release notes prize draw! 

Once again, you've set the standards for how to engage and interact with the community!

ill enjoy many long years of SB to come!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ghostdog688 said:

Just wanted to thank the folks at esims for making me the winner of one of the keys mentioned in the release notes prize draw! 

Once again, you've set the standards for how to engage and interact with the community!

ill enjoy many long years of SB to come!

Lucky man!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Waiiiit waiiit waiiit - forget about the competition, you have the key so game is released then?!?

 

Can we download it finally?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats ghostdog! I would also like to extend congratulations to all the winners as well as my thanks to the esims team for being so generous to their fan base.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I figured I had nothing to lose from entering lol. First time I've ever won anything like this from a developer and I'm happy it's this one!

ill admit I was gonna find it a struggle to cover the upgrade fee this month; my wife is between jobs and my pay isn't as good as usual (no bonus this month), so now I dont have to hide the credit card statement next month lol :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BigBadVuk said:

Waiiiit waiiit waiiit - forget about the competition, you have the key so game is released then?!?

 

Can we download it finally?

 

The keys are ready and working but no software released, so I'm practically all dressed up and just waiting for the party to start :) 

However, here's a fun fact; my activating of the 4.0 key didn't screw up running 3.28, so I was playing that this morning despite having the updated licence on my CM key. 

Dunno if my CM key has two keys or one, but either way I can keep playing 3.28 until 4.0 releases without concern!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, caccioro said:

steel beasts  4.0

release december 2016?

I must admit i thought the same until 5 mins ago.. but if they started sharing keys for some competitions as reward then i guess it is a matter of minutes until it is released ( ok hours maybe ) .

 

P.S. never saw that lottery, whatever it was :) i squeeeezed last 40€ for this so i could use free key as well... Too late now i guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BigBadVuk said:

I must admit i thought the same until 5 mins ago.. but if they started sharing keys for some competitions as reward then i guess it is a matter of minutes until it is released ( ok hours maybe ) .

 

P.S. never saw that lottery, whatever it was :) i squeeeezed last 40€ for this so i could use free key as well... Too late now i guess.

Read the release notes again... there are multiple prizes to win and it's based off of an arbritart number of emails received. Like I was either the 4th or 8th or 16th (numbers made up, not actual), and I wrote the email to the correct address and the correct subject header, and my email was in the right place in the queue, then I win. But there are others. I say place an entry for all emails mentioned in the notes and see what happens!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BigBadVuk said:

Too complicated... beside money is already on bank account all i need is actual game release! :D

It's quite simple... email the team using the subject and address instructed... if your number comes up, you win! - and I doubt all the prizes have been collected yet lol

Edited by ghostdog688
I clearly can't type - too excited for 4.0 release!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...