Rotareneg

SB Pro PE 4.0 - Discussion thread

Ty. maybe in some future release, but i prefere less obscure competitions :); Spamming emails is not my style.

And as i said money is in the bank already waiting to be transfered to Esims account, so it is too late.

They are updating the store? :)

I had same error like 2 hours ago... but it was over after F5 - so lets hope thisi is the big one :)

Edited by BigBadVuk

Guys, might be an idea to stop spamming the esims site while they do work on it... I'm sure the engineers work will be quicker if we stop handing 100s of page requests a second.

let the f5 button cool down a bit!

It smells like releeease day! :D

P.S.

Or something went horribly wrong with eSIms site :(

Edited by BigBadVuk

29 minutes ago, ghostdog688 said:

However, here's a fun fact; my activating of the 4.0 key didn't screw up running 3.28, so I was playing that this morning despite having the updated licence on my CM key. 

Dunno if my CM key has two keys or one, but either way I can keep playing 3.28 until 4.0 releases without concern!

The Licenses are cumulative / independent.

If you look into Web Admin you'll see you have a license for 3.028 and a license for 4.0.

The 4.0 license doesn't overwrite the 3.028 one.

Edited by Gibsonm

1 minute ago, Grenny said:

hope they don't release now...I'm still at wörk for several hours ?

Well you have effectively had a copy of a few weeks now, albeit various betas. :)

23 minutes ago, ghostdog688 said:

It's quite simple... email the team using the subject and address instructed... if your number comes up, you win! - and I doubt all the prizes have been collected yet lol

To what email address and where are the instructions, sorry I missed this??

3 minutes ago, IrishHussar said:

To what email address and where are the instructions, sorry I missed this??

I won't state here; that's kinda against the spirit of the competition. Read the release notes, the various email addresses and instruction to enter are mixed in amongst the the notes - you gotta hunt them down!

Just now, ghostdog688 said:

I won't state here; that's kinda against the spirit of the competition. Read the release notes, the various email addresses and instruction to enter are mixed in amongst the the notes - you gotta hunt them down!

Thanks

Hey if he would rather pay than try to win a prize that's his call; as I said earlier, I would have bought the update when it goes live anyway; just means that instead I don't have to hide the credit card billboard now lol

1 minute ago, BigBadVuk said:

Yeah i hate using it. Why?

These emails are separate from the usual; I'm fairly certain they set them up for this (or a member of the team has had the most epic prank played upon them lol)

Money is already in bank as I already said.. what is the point in rereading release notes now ? :)

All i need is store back online and torrent active.

P.S> meeeeh store is up , but without any signs of 4.0 :( wth esims.... will this ever be released?

Edited by BigBadVuk

You don't lose your old licenses when you get an upgrade, so if you decide 4.0 is too awesome to handle you can always go back to 3.028.

2 hours ago, inexus said:

+1. Small maps but intense gameplay and great physics. Steel Fury with the STA 2.0 mod is great if you are into WW2. 

Ok thx for the tip, I will try that mod.

3 hours ago, BigBadVuk said:

Any news? How long can take for AT&T to fix that one digital line? 

As long as they bloody like. Out there, satellite is the only competitor. So they don't seem to care much.