SB Pro PE 4.0 - Discussion thread

Rotareneg

got the upgrade license! thanks :)

Feel a bit let down that after not knowing what the pixie question was about and submitting a guess, that a hint was given that makes it super easy to find out now but people are not allowed to submit a new guess once this hint was released...

Edited by inexus

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks to esims for getting the game in my hands today! i played very quickly with a few of the new vehicles - barely scratching the surface - and love the particle effects and flames! looks amazing!

my live stream ended shorty after your store opened its doors - i highly encourage everyone to pick up a copy as soon as practicable.

Thanks again esims!

Out standing work guys.

just played 4 back to back multi player missions with 2 others, it ran like a dream the textures on the vehicles are a great immersion adder as well as the smoke particals especially the smoke generator.

Rotar left his on and couldnt see a thing ???

Edited by wilso845

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, Colebrook said:

If i uninstall 3.0 the key settings and mods are keep for 4.0?, and 3.0 mods are compatible with 4.0?

There are some new keys, but I think it should work ok.  It depends on mods.  If the model was changed, they may no longer work.

Great dust, smoke effects and much more. Overall much better immersion than in 3.0. Thanks guys! :)  Just one issue for now. Can you check if you have missions textures and a barrel and a hull in Leopard 1? It's visible only from the TC's position. 

My first impression of the new vehicles in a few words...

Marder - DAUERFEUER!  DAUERFEUER!  UND MEHR DAUERFEUER!

M60A3 TTS - "WHO TURNED THE STAB OFF!?"

M1IP + M900 - "So, I've been going to the gym a lot and drinking lots of protein shakes, and now I WANT TO SHOW YOU THE TRUE MEANING OF PAIN!"

Shot'Kal - The fact that anyone can hit anything with this is a miracle, a true living testament to the British and their inability to make a gun-sight as good as a WW2 vintage Tzf9b...

Buyed and installed. I installed over the 3 version... where I didn't read the pdf that said that I had to uninstall first.. but seem everything is working good.

One thing I miss still is the posibility of modifying the FOV. I use 3 screens and in cockpits all is very near. Would be nice to have up to 120º view if possible in future.