Which tank would you like to play in SB?

DemolitionMan

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen alpha6 dont take this the wrong way but every post or reply you make just doesnt make any sense to me.

for example .

can't even sit in the corner and listen? *listen to what? what corner?* aww *rides of into sunset with Roy Rogers song *who rides of in the sunset you? i just dont get it*

• Moderators

Well, not many people on here can make a compelling case about "informative" or "useful" posts, and there is a bit of irony. That said, I do agree that people should first ask themselves if they are contributing to the discussion of the thread before they post a comment. However, if we did that then we would not have half the posts that we currently do, and many people would not have much to read every day. ;)

Edited by Volcano
typo

Listen alpha6 dont take this the wrong way but every post or reply you make just doesnt make any sense to me.

for example .

can't even sit in the corner and listen? *listen to what? what corner?* aww *rides of into sunset with Roy Rogers song *who rides of in the sunset you? i just dont get it*

It was a joke that you didn't seem to get, as you told me to go away it was refering to several people in a room and since you wanted me to leave I jokingly if I could sit in the corner and listen to every one else talk but not have a say in it, the *rides of in to the sunset* was a metaphore for leaving with a slight pop culture reference happy now?

I'm done having this arguement It's been going on for what a week? even while I was gone!

Ever since I read "Chieftains" by Bob Forrest-Webb...

I told you! I warned you didn't I! Now get your fingers out of the gun before they gum up the action! How's about a little one-handed loading!?

Seem to have lost my copy of that novel...

Something I'd like to be able to do in SB was mentioned in there: The TC engaged targets with his cupola mounted MG while the gunner continued to engage...

oh by the way, oscar19681 i apologise for the person who set up that thread "I like tanks 1!111one1!!!" and said all those obscene things. I had a left a computer at college for 15 mins while i was in a lecture, i came back noticing nothing. I came home to find that my account had been blocked and I amediately knew who it was that had done it. I know i shouldnt have left the computer but still doesnt justify what he did so ill be having words. i apologise to deja wolfe and anyone else involved with that thread.

oh by the way, oscar19681 i apologise for the person who set up that thread "I like tanks 1!111one1!!!" and said all those obscene things. I had a left a computer at college for 15 mins while i was in a lecture, i came back noticing nothing. I came home to find that my account had been blocked and I amediately knew who it was that had done it. I know i shouldnt have left the computer but still doesnt justify what he did so ill be having words. i apologise to deja wolfe and anyone else involved with that thread.

College, eurgh **rolls eyes**

Filled with immature T**ts.

Please feel free to give him more than a talking to.

I suggest a thick ear.

But thats my personal opinion.

All is forgiven.

Indeed, I Believe Americans refer to these individuals as 'tards'

I think my definition is closer to the truth.

Anyway if you get SB Pro PE it will be the best Xmas pressie ever.

('cept maybe a semi naked girlfriend/wife. :biggrin: )

well if my misses doesnt have the cash for it im then happy to lend her it :D

well i wouldnt argue if my misses was naked :D would make my day lol

Indeed, I Believe Americans refer to these individuals as 'tards'

I think my definition is closer to the truth.

Anyway if you get SB Pro PE it will be the best Xmas pressie ever.

('cept maybe a semi naked girlfriend/wife. :biggrin: )

yes but somehow retard find that ofencive... I don't know how they understand it but still... damn "PC"