Which tank would you like to play in SB?

DemolitionMan

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to drive a chieftain many years ago, would be a good addition.

Which regiment were you with then Able?? I was with the QRIH from 1980 onwards then finnished with the QRH in Dec 2002 so I served on all three, Cheiftan, CR1 and CR2

Irish

Edited by IrishHussar
grammer

he does it to the people he knows, im suprised he has any friends, this is the sort stuff he pulls on people if they've left their computers. he thinks its funny but it really isnt. it may come to havin to slap the smirk off his face.

Just continue to be friendly with him. When New Years Eve comes about go with him and make sure he gets nice and drunk, then take him "home" but make a detour to the coast and get him to take a dip in the North Sea, forcibly if needed. Ideally far enough from shore that an unhealthy dose of hypothermia sets in. Problem solved. If questioned by the cops just say he got out of the car to take a walk :twisted: ;)

• Members

And now we have a conspiracy for murder, and the Google cache will reveal that you suggested it and that I knew about the plan but didn't report it to the police. Great. I should probably start preparing the shiv already, so that when I meet you both in the yard I can thank you for ruining my life.

And now we have a conspiracy for murder, and the Google cache will reveal that you suggested it and that I knew about the plan but didn't report it to the police. Great. I should probably start preparing the shiv already, so that when I meet you both in the yard I can thank you for ruining my life.

It was just a swimming accident officer, honest. ;)

don't you just love it here?

Lost your copy? Damn...it will cost you dearly to get a replacement. They go out for 40 pounds onwards nowadays...it really is one of the most sought-after recent novels I´ve ever known. Took me over a year to track down a copy that was affordable.

Wow...Heavy book! Heh, kidding...No idea what that is in dollars, sorry...

I thought it was pretty good, and I might have to spring for a new copy...After SB Pro PE. Even if I never figured out how "Inkester" (Our favorite fingerless loader, ja?...Ouch.) was supposed to be pronounced and would have preferred not to see both tank crews get slaughtered...

Since its essentially impossible to find, if I do manage to get another copy, or uncover my old one, I'll consider scanning it as a PDF...

PS: "Offered for US$ 185.00 by: Bong Bong Books" - SON OF A F***ING B****!

I think I'm going to have a heart attack.

I think this book is a serious candidate for some PDFing...I bet somebody has already done it but the trouble is finding it. DAMN! I'm tearing through book shelves right now, hoping that somehow it feel in the back...I'd have better luck finding a HEAT round laying back there I bet.

Some chap on ARRSE mentioned just to do that: http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=103389.html

Hhehehe...I can't wait...Its a damn fine book!

ARRSE? Heh, gota love that name. British food is scary but the sense of humor is priceless.

"Manuel, go and get me a hammer."

"You want to see my hamster? "

"No, not your hamster. How could I knock a nail in with a hamster? Well...I could try..."

Officially On Topic:

Tanks, in order of preference:

M60A3 (And ERA variants)

IPM1

M1A2 SEP

T-72

T-64

T-80

Marder 1A3

BMP-1

Also the Merkava Mk.2 and 3, and the Chieftain and Challenger 1/2 perhaps, but we lack the set of supporting vehicles like Israeli modded 113's and Warriors and etc at this time so they would be of little use, they're out of area too so to speak.

Edited by Maj.Hans
Now On-Topic.