map shrink in commander possition bug

Japo32

Hello!

Recently I boutht the 3 version of SteelBeasts and I have 3 screens so I set a 5040x1050 resolution in fullscreen and window mode.

The problem is that in commander possition of the Leopard 2E the map is shrink in horizontal. If you make the window X resolution lower then it will fit perfectly well  until we have a normal 1 screen resolution. So it shouldn't be "attached" to the window resolution of the sim.

Another problem is when passing from seat position to screen on the termal television on the commander in the Leopard. It crop some vertical pixels of the TV. If you shrink it to normal 1 screen resolution all can be perfectly seen. This doesn't happen with the normal scopes. They are ok.

I think they should be corrected for SteelBeast 4, that is the one I am looking for (and waiting for the protection usb stick).

A cool feature would be to manage the TV camera with the joystick without accesing to it (with left mouse button) that way we could have quick access to everything in the "cockpit" with trackir (which I would like to have more freedom axes than the 2 it has. But is cool to have Trackir support).

Thanks!

Here there are... All are 3 screens screenshots. The 1 monitor resolution to the left of them. As you can see the 1 monitor resolution aspect ratio fit correctly. Other aspect ratio scales the map and vision of monitor.

Captura%20de%20pantalla%202016-05-21%201