Soviet Motorised Rifleman skin for 4.0

Panzer_Leader

With the new crewable vehicles becoming available with 4.0 and Cold War gone hot scenarios now a possibility back into the 1970s at least, is it possible for someone with the necessary skills in skinning to create a Soviet Motorised Rifleman skin in the original brown uniform like the image?

Assault1_zps14fd2297.jpg

All the Soviet / Russian infantry skins I have feature disruptive pattern uniforms such as KLMK, TTsKO and EMR. It'd be great to have the standard pattern uniform above to reflect Soviet Motorised Rifle troops until the mid- to late-80s at least. Imagine how good they'll look bundling out of BTR-50s, -60PBs, -70s, -80s and BMP-1s and -2s!

If a skin like the above already exists, please point me to it.

Thanks!

Edited by Panzer_Leader

Hmmm,  to make a mod?  You don't need it- SB Pro PE 4.0 will include soviet infantry wearing  model 1969 uniforms and appropriate web gear. You can see them in  Mi-8/Mi17 video for a couple of seconds ;)

Edited by Jartsev

Early seventies Cold war scenarios are what I am looking forward to when 4.0 is released

The technology gap between east and west was not as profound as the eighties when the west surged ahead with new types of weapons platforms.

9 hours ago, mpow66m said:

Those shoulder and collar boards make nice target reference points.

Actually colored collar tabs, shoulder boards, shiny buttons, buckles and badges are for garrison/peace time service. For the field operation there were low-vis versions... Other thing is, they were rarely used...