SB 4.0 licence

jtyotJOTJIPAEFVJ

Permanent licences a currently at a reduced price, to compesate for the need to upgrade.

So, reduced price+upgrade costs= regular price.

And yes, If you want to use 4.0, you'de have to upgrade after 4.0 has been released.(only valid for perma-licence)

2 minutes ago, jtyotJOTJIPAEFVJ said:

Will the full permanent licence cost $125, or is it cheaper to wait and buy without upgrading?

No, its the same price.

Buy 3.028 now $85 (they reduced the price a little while ago) + $40 upgrade = $125.

List price to buy 4.x "new" is $125.

Thanks for the answers so far, one last question. Can I give the complementary one-month licence I got along with the perma licence to a friend? It seems to use the same licence url, but from my understanding the perma licence binds to the usb stick instead of my computer, so it should be fine.

Not sure if e-Sim are aware of this??

So with the new release coming soon has anyone addressed the issue for Win 10 users updating a licence. Microsoft Edge does not allow the use of Jave applets, the last time I updated my dongle online I had to install a different browser ie Firefox in order to complete the online update.